Does Anyone Want A Sketch Done Of Their Furball?

corie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bjelkier I might take a bit longer with Dante, just a heads up!

Edit: i just realised it took me 2 weeks to do Zoey! That is probably enough time for me to do dante actualy haha.

Absolutely no need for payment Jellyblush, I'm not good enough for that! :laugh: especially from what I've read from your thread about Roo, special girl seems to need all you're giving her :heart:

Stans mum, the first time I saw a greyhound's ears point at 90 degree angles from their head it took me a while to stop laughing. I never realised how much flop they had!

And thank you everyone for the kind words!!

Edited by corie

I'm basically working my way down the thread - only up to Aussie3 right now, but will hopefully, eventually get around to everyone who's posted :)

Also Oso, because I'm evidently atrocious, I'm afraid you'll have to wait even longer for a picture of your furry four legged - otherwise I won't ever get up to anyone else :p the kitties are definitely in line though :heart:

I love it!

You captured his smile and happy expression perfectly

So happy you like it!! I fiddled with his smile for ages, he spent some time looking like he had something evil planned hehe.

I'm basically working my way down the thread - only up to Aussie3 right now, but will hopefully, eventually get around to everyone who's posted :)

Also Oso, because I'm evidently atrocious, I'm afraid you'll have to wait even longer for a picture of your furry four legged - otherwise I won't ever get up to anyone else :p the kitties are definitely in line though :heart:

I love it!

You captured his smile and happy expression perfectly

So happy you like it!! I fiddled with his smile for ages, he spent some time looking like he had something evil planned hehe.

oh no worries at all :) no pressure :)

Fantastic sketch of Dante Corie.

Can I give up my spot in line for those that have had their furries go to rainbow bridge :cry:

I agree. The drawings are awesome, I can't wait to see Cleo's! But can you please swap my spot on the list with Lhok's image of Raiden?