Blue Poo

Katdogs

On Thursday night there was blue Play-doh in our yard.. The mum thought it all got picked up but perhaps a little worm of it was left sitting on a bench - she can't remember getting that piece.

Also Sammy gave back most of a ballpoint pen, but we haven't seen the inside tube with the ink in it. That was Tuesday, I think.

Which one is most likely to have turned Sammy and Stevie's poo blue/green yesterday?

Poo patrol can be fascinating!

Play dough is great for spicing up the poo patrol..makes nappy changing time more colourful too.

I made my own Play Dough and I think the saltiness attracted the dogs, not sure why my son ate it though

Play dough! Spotting poos on poo patrol has been easier since the girlchild started playing with play dough and the dogs eat it if she drops it and I don't get there fast enough!

They ate some of her crayons a while ago too, green ones. It looked like a bunch of leprechauns had been partying in our yard without a portaloo! :rofl:

I've seen the poo, and I reckon it's the pen ink rather than the playdoh... it seems to have run it's course now, and poos are back to normal - as Sammy so admirably demonstrated while I was there... *grin*

T.

My favourite was when one pug ate the head of a small stuffed toy, and the poop had eyes staring at me the next day :laugh:

Please tell me it was Max? :rofl: Fluro earplugs come out the other end looking pretty much the same as when they went in. Why they'd want to eat my ear wax though is a whole other matter.

My favourite was when one pug ate the head of a small stuffed toy, and the poop had eyes staring at me the next day :laugh:

That is so disturbing to picture. Long as it didn't have a little mouth as well.

That is so disturbing to picture. Long as it didn't have a little mouth as well.

Tries to erase "Mr.Hankey" thoughts.............. and fails miserably ;)

Please tell me it was Max? :rofl: Fluro earplugs come out the other end looking pretty much the same as when they went in. Why they'd want to eat my ear wax though is a whole other matter.

It was most likely Boston, he's the garbage guts that can make poo patrol amusing because he eats anything, even if It's nailed down!

After that incident someone actually bought them a Mr Hanky toy, It's a squeaky poo with eyes that they unfortunately love to fight over :eek:

:rofl: A sight for sore eyes hey >

Tara also eats the eyes out of toys if she manages to get hold one one by mishap before I have removed them but I have always noticed in time to grab it off her otherwise I may have have had staring eye poo too. So funny :laugh:

I think we should feed our dogs fluro poo that glows in the dark :laugh:

No more accidently stepping on it at night and would make finding it during the day easier as well when you have to walk bag with a poo bag to collect it.