Zipp Looking For A New Home

I have had a request for help in finding a new home for Zipp, the following is from the girlfriend who is asking for help on behalf of her boyfriend.

Zipp is a 6 month old Staffy cross, she is beautifully natured and friendly with other dogs but is showing signs of stress and loneliness. She escapes and is now starting to chew things and fret.

She is still young and would make a family really happy, or even if she could just be around other dogs which would improve her quality of life tenfold.

As much as we love Zipp, we think it’s the kindest thing for her.

She is fully vaccinated has a lovely kennel, toys and blankets. She is not desexed.

Please contact Danielle

Tel - 02 61252004

Mobile - 0416249291

Maree

CPR

post-3265-0-32532700-1371336011_thumb.jpg

Edited by keetamouse

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting her desexed may make her a much more attractive offer Maree... I'm sure you've suggested it to them, yes?

T.

Have suggested it to her but her boyfriend is a policeman and can't afford to look after her anymore :mad her last option is the pound and god knows where she will end up....and how many babies she will likely have or be used for dog fighting...... :mad I am hoping someone here can take her, she is young and trainable.

Maree

CPR

Why not work with a separation anxiety program to help her feel comfortable when she's alone?

Edited: I just see that they can't afford to look after her anymore. Have they approached any all breed rescue groups directly?

Edited by sas

I have had a request for help in finding a new home for Zipp, the following is from the girlfriend who is asking for help on behalf of her boyfriend.

Zipp is a 6 month old Staffy cross, she is beautifully natured and friendly with other dogs but is showing signs of stress and loneliness. She escapes and is now starting to chew things and fret.

She is still young and would make a family really happy, or even if she could just be around other dogs which would improve her quality of life tenfold.

As much as we love Zipp, we think it’s the kindest thing for her.

She is fully vaccinated has a lovely kennel, toys and blankets. She is not desexed.

Please contact Danielle

Tel - 02 61252004

Mobile - 0416249291

Maree

CPR

Zipp will be fostered under CPR with Staffyluv

I will..

I am looking forward to her arriving and I know Zig will be beside himself having a new foster to play with.

She will be joining our obedience club and start at beginners next term (that gives me a few weeks to work with her here at home first)..

Zipp has arrived..

I felt so sorry for her owner, he really didn't seem like he wanted to surrender her at all and he said goodbye a few times.

I will get some photos when she settles a bit later (her and Zig haven't stopped since she arrived and are best buddies already).

Looking at her, if someone asked me what she was, I would have said boxer cross staffy (I see more boxer in her than staffy).

Her owner said her dad was an Amstaff and mum was a staffy cross something else..

She is really full on and is giving Zig a run for his money on the energy level front.