Cairn Terrier Needing Rescue Or Home

I have come across a dog through work and the owner has asked for some assistance rehoming the dog. I have not personally meet the dog.

I just offered to post a photo with basic details in case rescues could help or in case someone was interested. Please direct all enquiries to the dog owner, Susan, email is below.

The dog is named Evie. Female, Cairn Terrier, Shaggy dark brindle in colour, microchipped, desexed. She is 5.5 years old.

I believe dog has grown up with cats.

If you are interested please email Susan - [email protected]

post-32296-0-25292900-1372224127_thumb.jpg

post-32296-0-84088000-1372224380_thumb.jpg

PAWS.com.au has a section for rehoming your own pets.

Also lots of information on rehoming your own pets on the PetRescue site.

Yes I've sent all this information and links to the rescues in the area :)

Owner has been hard to reach but i'm hoping the vet check will happen in the next couple of days, then we'll start the rehoming process. :)

thanks for that dogmad, I have been thinking about her and was hoping she hadn't fallen through the cracks...remember little Bobby: Skye Terrier, he nearly didn't get rescued as everyone thought someone else was doing the rescuing.

dogmad, Emeraldcity Cairns are located in Queanbeyan. If you need any assistance I am sure Ginette would be open to you contacting her. I think Ginette was with ARF a very long time ago; Raelene or baz would probably remember. :)

ETA Contact details for Emeraldcity in breeders listings on DOL.

Edited by trifecta

Owner has been hard to reach but i'm hoping the vet check will happen in the next couple of days, then we'll start the rehoming process. :)

Excellent thank you Dogmad!!

She was difficult to get in contact with, even when I offered help/advice, but I thought it may have just been with me as I was chasing her for registration of a few of her animals (through work).