Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

2 stunning parents... little Neko was destined to be gorgeous, yes?

Wonder where the tan for the boys came from?

T.

They were a big surprise to Marcus and me at the time. I was so sure we'd have all blacks and sables. Genetics are a big mystery to me, who knows what surprises are hidden in them.

Is Neko desexed, or is there the possibility of her being a mummy herself in the future? Wonder if she'd throw some tan?

T.

She's going through her 2nd season right now. A very good chance of her having puppies, when Marcus can find a suitable sire, and who knows what colours she'll give us? No doubt, I'll be posting lots of photos. :D

• 3 weeks later...

It's been over 15 years since I've had a dog I could take walking off leash somewhere other than an off leash park. All the current whippets I've got would take off. It was so lovely this evening when I went down to talk to my mare I decided to take Neko. She was very excited and alert, as you can see here, but she didn't take off into the wild blue yonder, and she absolutely loved it, so I think we'll do it more often. What a pleasure it was!! :D

Look at her, senses all tingling with anticipation.

16370256242_edfe9d8b2b_z.jpgIMG_1134dpp stamp by kirislin, on Flickr

My little explorer

16184935869_ede938219d_z.jpgIMG_1140dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

thanks T I have to say she's a bit easier to live with now, she maturing, just gone through her 2nd season and no longer has attacks of the daily crazies that she used to have where she'd start digging on my leather sofa and ricocheting off them, zooming around the lounge room like it was a cycling velodrome. Although it's easier and less stressful, part of me misses that side of her though too.

Neko went Lure Coursing for the first time yesterday. She's previously done straight line drag lure chasing/racing but never with the twisties. She took to it immediately. I was a very proud mummy.

16478864412_9b8f0c30be_b.jpg5F6A7664_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

The bend she wasn't expecting but reacted as quick as a snake strike.

16293571379_28918fcd5c_b.jpg5F6A7665_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

Get it Neko!!!!!

16293930617_ca3a0d4262_b.jpg5F6A7667_1 by kirislin, on Flickr