Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

OMG Neko Puppies!

That's so friggen exciting :thumbsup:

Had to lol at week 3, what gave her such a fright?

Edit: if she's got 6 weeks to go we're due about the same time :eek:

It was a different person stacking her and she went to the front. Neko seems to prefer them standing behind her.

Week 4 and 5 I just had to do it myself though. She wasn't so good in week 4 but week 5 I think she's getting the hang of it.

She is due 31st Jan/1st Feb so she'll beat you.

lol I read that last bit as 6 weeks to come, not week 6 to come :p

can't wait for puppy pics

Wow, it doesn't seem like that long ago she was just a baby but I guess time flies!

I know!! I feel the same. That's why I decided to just continue this thread and not start a new one for her. This thread has her whole life on it, and maybe even her puppies' who knows. :crossfingers:

thankyou all for sharing in my excitement. Because it's not up to me, I was told to hold off for a while till we were absolutely certain she was pregnant although I've felt pretty sure for about 5 weeks now but I had to wait. It's been really REALLY hard as I'm sure you can imagine. :laugh:

I know from past experience I cannot expect to hear puppy heartbeat until at least 45 days, but knowing that still didn't stop me from trying this morning. I just cant help myself. All I heard was her own heartbeat and tummy gurgles.

Wow, it doesn't seem like that long ago she was just a baby but I guess time flies!

I know!! I feel the same. That's why I decided to just continue this thread and not start a new one for her. This thread has her whole life on it, and maybe even her puppies' who knows. :crossfingers:

Just make sure it doesn’t disappear when Troy does a cull of old threads. I know some of mine I’d love to be able to look back on have gone. :( I’ve never been able to work out how to download them to keep.

I just cant help myself, even though I know from past experience I cannot expect to hear puppy heart beats until day 45 it hasn't stopped me from trying yesterday, last night, this morning and I'll probably continue for the days to come. Where's Mr. Rolly eyes when I need him? :laugh:

I think I've heard a very faint heart beat. They say you wont hear them until day 45 so I'm not absolutely certain, there was a lot of tummy gurgles to try to hear past too, but I heard that tiny flutter. I'm getting nervous and excited. I'm not very experienced with whelping bitches and always afraid of the "what ifs".

I've been trying to hear puppy heartbeats for days now, yesterday (day 45) is usually when you can expect to start hearing them. Last night I found 2 definite ones in exactly the same place on opposite sides so I can confidently say, there's at least 2, but I think there could be more, it's just really hard to tell. It will probably become easier as time goes on to be able to hear more if they're there.