Looking For A Leather Collar & Lead

Sail_Away

Just going to throw another one into the mix for you if you are thinking 'pretty' :)

http://www.hollyandlil.co.uk/

My cocker wore his cowhide one in forests and the beach where it got hammered but lasted beautifully. They have custom made me ones for my cresties, which look as good as new several years later.

Look at the Boho and Charms ones - not for rough housing, but they are certainly pretty :)

I think there are some HV's in the gallery.

http://www.hollyandlil.co.uk/index.asp?function=WEBPAGE&page=17

hahaha sorry everyone! laugh.gif Maybe you can all live vicariously through me and help design the collar for me??? I'm totally stumped! Can't even decide on the colour leather I want! So feel free to suggest options for my Hungarian Vizsla and the bling I should use… hehe. I have decided to go with Ruthless Leather because the quality looks second to none and it's Australian thumbsup1.gif

I already suggested on facebook laugh.gif I think burgundy and brass would look nice :)

I just saw… I didn't realise Ruth put a pic up laugh.gif Looks like the general consensus is burgundy… that's what I was leaning toward too…my girl is quite a rich red and I wasn't sure if it would clash though. I like the brass too… hmm but what about bling.. pink… amber… she has amber coloured eyes. Decisions decisions...

I already suggested on facebook laugh.gif I think burgundy and brass would look nice :)

I just saw… I didn't realise Ruth put a pic up laugh.gif Looks like the general consensus is burgundy… that's what I was leaning toward too…my girl is quite a rich red and I wasn't sure if it would clash though. I like the brass too… hmm but what about bling.. pink… amber… she has amber coloured eyes. Decisions decisions...

Cocoa's colouring is almost identical to your girl and her collar is Burgundy. I also wasn't 100% sure if it would clash initially, and I initially also said no pink gemstones because I was SURE they would clash. Ruth said I was wrong... and she was right!! LOL. I brought Cocoa over and tried her dog Angel's collar on her, which was Burgundy leather with pink stones and it looked GREAT! So I admitted defeat and I'm so glad I did!

Have you picked which style you want? Some of them like the hearts on Cocoa's collar only come in certain colour bling.

I would have thought the burgundy and pink on Cocoa would clash too, until I saw the picture and I absolutely love it, one of my fave collars of all time I think.

Can you get Amber bling to go with her eyes?

The Swarovski crystals are available in many colours with silver, brass or aged brass settings, but as Gertrude said the Heart Throb is only available in silver, encrusted with pink or blue crystals.

If sail_away wants amber bling it can be paired with an Asteroid Belt or a Sweetheart (probably other designs too but I'm away from my computer at the moment).

• 2 months later...

I LOVE my Paco collars :p the only other custom leather I have had is Ella's lead and while the collar looked stunning at first, it didn't hold up at all, after a year it looked awful and the colour started bleeding out and discolouring my dogs fur etc.. my Paco's vary in age from a few years old to a few months old and they all look new, and my dogs are VERY hard on their stuff.

Yep that was my girl on the Ruthless FB BlackJaq smile.gif

Here is a pic of her wearing her new custom made burgundy Ruthless collar & lead! I'm so in love with it. Quality is outstanding and I'm really happy with the colour and design! I got so many comments at obedience however, unfortunately the next day she came into season so I can't show it off for a few more weeks frown.gif

post-46407-0-24815600-1385173610_thumb.jpg