Ok So.............i Lied.

Kirislin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

thanks everyone. Her breeder isn't a forum type person but I've shown him these threads about his girl Widge and her babies and he's been quite touched by everyones interest.

You can be sure of seeing more of her as she gets to know the gang here too.

Well she's home. A bit unsettled and whimpering, but she ate her dinner and has done wees and poos outside :thumbsup:

It was a day of firsts for her.

Her first horse turd.

what's that thing?

10222138733_8a7564061f.jpg

5F6A9270dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

hmmm smells like some kind of poo!

10222157683_056df896bb.jpg

5F6A9273dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

oooh tastes like some kind of poo too!

10222081446_13b7219467.jpg

5F6A9274dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Wow, lucky I didn't step in it.

10221766214_f36b06abc9.jpg

5F6A9275dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

whoa! what's that thing?

10221977483_e15d10e463.jpg

5F6A9277dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

She just got a fright when she saw her reflection in the glass door. :heart:

She wants to climb into bed with the boys and they aren't as welcoming as I'd anticipated. Tag just curled his lip up at her but I'm not sure if she noticed. I'm a bit scared one of them will snap at her and connect. She's so tiny they could do alot of damage even if that wasn't their intention.

Edited by Kirislin

we survived the night and I managed to not succumb to her sad little cries and let her in to my bed. She cried for about 15-20 minutes and then settled. Woke up a couple of times crying, or perhaps it was in her sleep. :cry: It was heartbreaking, I so wanted to just scoop her up and cuddle her to sleep. I got her up once for a toilet break outside and then back to bed and she settled fairly quickly.

She's had 3 chicken wing tips for brekky already and wanted to play but Puck kept bargearsing in to steal her toy or bark in her face.

her little shirt is a present from Iggy Mum and is most appropriate. It says "Dont hate me because I'm beautiful"

10232394284_5c47e1f0a0.jpg

5F6A9287dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

we survived the night and I managed to not succumb to her sad little cries and let her in to my bed. She cried for about 15-20 minutes and then settled. Woke up a couple of times crying, or perhaps it was in her sleep. :cry: It was heartbreaking, I so wanted to just scoop her up and cuddle her to sleep. I got her up once for a toilet break outside and then back to bed and she settled fairly quickly.

She's had 3 chicken wing tips for brekky already and wanted to play but Puck kept bargearsing in to steal her toy or bark in her face.

her little shirt is a present from Iggy Mum and is most appropriate. It says "Dont hate me because I'm beautiful"

10232394284_5c47e1f0a0.jpg

5F6A9287dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

:love: :love: :hug::love: :love: