Welcome Rosie!

Steph M

We adopted Miss Rosie on Sunday, and her adoption papers are a heady mix of breeds, there's 3 seperate ones listed on her different forms.

The obvious one is whippet, she's very whippet-y (as far as I know) and almost cat like in her delicacy. Has to be on us, or on the couch. She's fast as anything too! Safe to say she's exhausting Gus, which is no mean feat!

We're all reveling in the obvious differences between the two dogs, she's the same age as he is (aprox 6 months) but they're so vastly different, but so complementary to one another and she's so adoring!

The only concern I had was the cats, but her foster carers have obviously put a lot of work into her, she doesn't chase them, but they don't really run. We're being careful but so far so good.

She is actually very well behaved. And so responsive!

She's a small dog, all muscle at 11.2kg!

LD596UC.jpg

lNLbQA7.jpg

x5i8ZAC.jpg

4D630xA.jpg

ugdLp25.jpg

hVLZXwn.jpg

Edited by Steph M

She certainly is! She's very unique, I got the best look of total disdain at 4am this morning when she politely woke me up and mentioned she needed a wee and I had the nerve to ask her to commence said wee in the rain. She got out to the deck and just looked so doleful and went back to bed.

I don't have the fortitude for that when we're so close to Friday!

She's so funny, very cool looking lady and very expressive! The bum to bum is what I come home to usually, or one draped over the other on the blanket-pile-bed in the corner of the room. It was instant love!

What a beautiful little dog, Steph M. I didn't see the original title - d'ya reckon she has a bit of cattle dog there?

She'll keep you on your toes that's for sure.

She could do, but she's very fine. She could be anything and everything but it did cross my mind.

She certainly is busy and knows what she wants! She keeps Gus in line too, very funny. He just cannot keep up, he's not built for speed it seems.

We're thrilled, she's so cool. We had planned to wait another 6-12 months but she was just perfect from the getgo.

Koolie :)

+1

She looks almost identical to a whippetXkoolie I knew years ago!

That's what her paperwork says, she's certainly busy enough! And has to know what's happening and what's on!

Oddly enough her brothers DNA test said whippet x JR. I know they're a bit off, but interesting!