Recommend Me A Good Pin Brush

cassie

I love my CC brass pin brush but they are pricey at around $90. Having said that I have brought cheaper ones but they just dont last. The pins come out & they rust.

Also the pins are not rounded off like the CC ones are & IMO they damage their coat.

As the title states. I don't want to spend an absolute fortune, under $40 would be perfect. Buying for a Saint Bernard if it makes any difference :)

Chris Christiansen Fusion Groom Grip. I have tried dozens of pin brushes (and own most of them....) but this is the one I use. Just love it and worth the money.

sorry to barge in but who makes a good quality undercoat rake, suitable for a husky. I don't want a Furminator. I prefer to buy once and buy quality.

I like the JW GRIPSOFT Double Row Undercoat Rake, one of the best I have used :)

Is there a comb that everyone would also recommend or are they much of a muchness. For some reason I like to line comb through the coats whilst they lounge at night. I'm still working out the best way to groom my two. I've noticed that Atti's coat is quite dry at the moment too... (They are aussie Sheps) Suggestions?

I want a new set of proper grooming equipment to replace my cheap ones I bought before I started to think about grooming my dogs more seriously. So far I'm planning on getting a CC fusion brush. Thanks epsinay!

Daisy t, I'm no expert but have found if you increase the Omega's 3 6 & 9 in your dogs diet along with sardines really helps bring back the lustre to a dry coat. My male BC's coat was looking dull & now he his coat has really improved. A healthy coat comes from within. To help maintain a healthy coat I add a little Plush Puppy Seabreeze Oil to my final rinse. Protects against the elements & reduces static/ spilt ends :)