Puppy And Toddler Nap Together

aliwake

OMG!!! Too cute! But I can't understand how the toddler is able to keep breathing. I woke up this week unable to breath to find that Hermon had decided to nap with me, and buried his head into my neck, which was lovely except one of his ears was covering my mouth and the other blocking my nose.

OMG!!! Too cute! But I can't understand how the toddler is able to keep breathing. I woke up this week unable to breath to find that Hermon had decided to nap with me, and buried his head into my neck, which was lovely except one of his ears was covering my mouth and the other blocking my nose.

I suppose it might happen at some stage, but in none of those pictures is the puppy restricting the boy's breathing.

I see a lifelong love affair happening :thumbsup: .

I suppose it might happen at some stage, but in none of those pictures is the puppy restricting the boy's breathing.

I see a lifelong love affair happening :thumbsup: .

No I couldn't either, and the pup is so small still that I don't think it's a problem. More the wonder that toddlers (and puppies) can sleep in positions that for adults are completely impossible!

No I couldn't either, and the pup is so small still that I don't think it's a problem. More the wonder that toddlers (and puppies) can sleep in positions that for adults are completely impossible!

. And if we do manage to contort ourselves in our sleep, we need to visit the chiropractor :laugh: whereas littlies and dogs just jump up and get going.

• 3 weeks later...