My Sunday Morning Giggle

Rainy

I love how some of the cats are looking so innocent as if to say, I'm not doing anything.

Something I've noticed with some videos of late, some of these clips had it, I see in on the news sometimes too, is that they just show a narrow band of film in the middle in focus and either side is blurry, why do they do that? I find it really annoying.

Something I've noticed with some videos of late, some of these clips had it, I see in on the news sometimes too, is that they just show a narrow band of film in the middle in focus and either side is blurry, why do they do that? I find it really annoying.

Probably considered 'arty'!

My SBT won't even look at my cat!! Apparently if you don't look at the cat, it's not there :laugh:

My Black boy is terrified of cats, if they have a go at him though he will go back. I know why when he was about 3/4 mths old we were at the vets an i had him on lead at my feet and a lady came in with a huge cat not in a cage and in a split second it jumped out of her arms and scratched diesel down his muzzle. Was lucky we were at the vets cause it needed treatment they were pretty deep.

Does anyone have a theory as to why some dogs get like this over cats? My two dogs think the cat is a chase toy and wouldn't hesitate to bolt after her. Some of those dogs behave like they're terrified of the cats.

have you ever had many claws enter your body unexpectedly and at once?

it HURTS .....

Edited by persephone