• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8/52

12683235814_9c9aa5373b_z.jpg

Are they putting make up on the dog? Interesting subject :)

Yup a dog show last week. All we have to do with the Iggies is wipe them over with a nappy wipe :laugh: although I did bath Neko the day before so she'd smell nice because she smelt like dead snails before.

8/52

Yup a dog show last week. All we have to do with the Iggies is wipe them over with a nappy wipe :laugh: although I did bath Neko the day before so she'd smell nice because she smelt like dead snails before.

I can't believe that. Isn't that cheating...like making the dog's colouring different :laugh: Please excuse my obvious naivety around showing :D

I'm new to showing too but I think it's been done for years so it must be accepted. No one was trying to hide what they were doing. I've always hated how they put makeup on horses too. When I showed my mare all I did was to make sure she was immaculately clean and healthy, no shaving out her ears or taking off whiskers or mane. Needless to say, I didn't get a look in.

8/52

I can't believe that. Isn't that cheating...like making the dog's colouring different :laugh: Please excuse my obvious naivety around showing :D

Have they shaved her bottom? What's with that? Looks very odd. Sorry OT.