Shampoo

Kujo

Guest LittlePixie

Oi Fin! I've been wondering about that one, what does it smell like?

I just don't know that I want my dogs to smell like emu, you know.

Edited by LittlePixie

For years I have used Fidos Free Itch Rinse its benefits are.

1. smells great

2. No fleas or ticks

3. soft and shiny coat

4. wash on and leave on no rinsing.

my friend has 2 long coat chi's and that is all they are washed in and they are nice little clean smelling silky soft tick and flea free wuppies.

Guest LittlePixie

Odd question.

Does shampoo "go off"??

Is it something that can stop working as well if you take a year or so to use it all up?

I hope not! We've had Dieters since he was 10 weeks old! :thumbsup: (but it is a sh!tty brand with no special ingredients)

Maybe the special shampoo like Malesab (sp) will have a 'use by' on it because of the active ingrediants - anyone have a bottle handy?

ok, I haven't washed Hobbes (pit bull type dog) in over 6 months, but when I do, it's with Martha Gardner's eucalyptus wool blend mix :)

Lizzie and Lulu get washed more often as they are 'rollers' :vomit: ; again, I use Martha Gardner's as it doesn't strip the oils from their fur, and they smell great afterwards.

"We smell great, do we? We smell like effing gum trees, and dogs piss on trees!"

Peter D

I use to always use Aloveen, but when Lucy had a flea problem this summer, I tried Fido's and actually now I think it's better for her. Smells great, coat looks very shiny and easy to brush those feathery legs! Still use a bit of Aloveen conditioner rubbed through if tangles are a problem. :vomit:

Does shampoo "go off"??

Yes, it does. There are use by dates on the ones that do need to be used by a certain time. Also mixing shampoos/conditioners with water can cause them to go off and slightly mouldy aswell.

Another Aloveen Shampoo and Conditioner fan here :vomit: I also use it on my clients dogs.