Pack Pictures- 2014

grizabella

I loved the old 'pack pictures' thread, but unfortunately it's passed the time frame for adding more posts. I think it would be great fun to see some more recent pictures of everyone's canine families- one can never look at too many beautiful dogs!

Here is my pack, just the one dog at the moment. Bella would like to think that she has such a big personality that she is equal to an actual pack of dogs. Hopefully, sometime in the next two to five years, she will be joined by another Saluki.

11771068906_cd3ee4e64e_z.jpg

Bella by PTroglodytes, on Flickr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bella is stunning :love:

------

I just have a pack of two crazy canines :)

Well also 8 cats, 4 guinea pigs & currently 5 foster kittens but I don't want to overload the thread with all of them! :laugh:

I'd very much love to have a Rotti in my life when the time is right.

Willow

Three Legged Rescue Westie x

12873872763_f497910293.jpg

Maverick

Rescue Muttley Hound

12873918883_65486cf55a.jpg

12874190804_f1c036e7c2_z.jpg

Edited by MavericksMission

Snap! I was actually just thinking we needed a thread like this!

Bella is gorgeous :heart: I love salukis, and have always wanted one. But i heard they are difficult to own, so maybe not for a while :)

I love your two as well MavericksMission :)

My pack currently consists of two cavaliers. And a kitten who walked into our house two days ago. I am going to see if he is owned tomorrow, taking him to be scanned for a chip and printing some flyers.

I am thinking hes not as he is a bit skinny and flea infested. I have temporarilly named him Todd :D

without further ado:

Kokoda | 3 yr old

10214948213_cdac404b1a.jpg

Deniki | 1 yr old | My crazy boy

10214667904_bb22c12b3c.jpg

Todd | Random cat - named for the fox in the fox and the hound :laugh:

12874160213_b57467df71.jpg

While I am at uni, i am living at home. So, I live with mums two cats also. Max and Jasper.

Though Jasper is practically mine as he doesn't tolerate anyone but me :laugh:

My sister is planning for a pug at the end of the year so if i dont leave by then we will truly be a zoo!

ETA: spelling and add photo

post-42249-0-43828500-1393752922_thumb.jpg

Edited by denali

Willow

Three Legged Rescue Westie x

12873872763_f497910293.jpg

Wow, it's super to see a recent picture of Willow, I've still been thinking of her as being a little puppy!

Griz I'm pretty convinced that Bella is the most stunning Saluki I've ever seen. What is her colour called? I don't know much about sighthound colouration!

Thank you, I'll be sure to share your compliments with her. :) The colour/pattern is called deer grizzle.

Grizabella, I never tire of seeing photos of Bella!! She is just sooooooooo stunning -- I may have to come steal her! ;)

Clover, I'm loving your lil Jack; is that Harri? So very cute and he looks cheeky!

As for Elbie and Hoover (and now Dodge too), I've always loved hearing about them. They're very cool dudes! :)

I love seeing photos of peoples' dogs because you all have such a fantastic way of capturing their special quirks! :heart:

Oo I love these threads! Group photos are my favourite, love seeing all the breed combinations we all have :)

CaseyKay, your two have gorgeous eyes! And what a beautiful portrait huga :)

Here are my current 3, who never want to all pay attention at once

11336162383_8da19f521f_z.jpg

11336116254_472cff178f_z.jpg

ETA, remarkabull the mostly brown one looks so squishy and huggable :love:

Sorry to everyone I've missed on the first page, but I promise I looked and think they're all beautiful :D

Edited by rusty&biscuit