Toilet Selfies

HazyWal

Just for a bit of Friday night fun the social media wave of "selfies" in the toilet is all the rage. Many of us have talked about the fact that we can't go to the loo alone without a face peering in...this is my life :laugh:

Post your pics of bathroom selfies!

post-38965-0-98133900-1399027028_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

:rofl:

Unless this is Stan posting (which it may well be) that isn't strictly speaking a selfie. I'll try to get one, I have lots of toilet company :D

Yeah I know it's not really a "selfie" but it is in the toilet :p

ETA Stan does have his own Facebook page so he does post quite a bit.

Edited by HazyWal

Just for a bit of Friday night fun the social media wave of "selfies" in the toilet is all the rage. Many of us have talked about the fact that we can't go to the loo alone without a face peering in...this is my life :laugh:

Post your pics of bathroom selfies!

I'm so glad I stay away from social media. Even the dogs know, pooping time is alone time!!!

Hmmm... I don't tend to take my phone or camera into the bathroom with me... *gin*

T.

I would like to state, mine was staged as I dont generally take my camera to the loo either. I'd already been and noticed how they peeked through the gap, this was taken at a friends house, and the door didn't close properly, so I then went and got my camera after the deed was done to get the shot. :laugh:

Edited by Kirislin

Hmmm... I don't tend to take my phone or camera into the bathroom with me... *gin*

T.

I would like to state, mine was staged as I dont generally take my camer to the loo either. I'd already been and noticed how they peeked through the gap, this was taken at a friends house, and the door didn't close properly, so I then went and got my camera after the deed was done to get the shot. :laugh:

Yes mine was staged too, I often forget to take my phone when I go out let alone to the loo :laugh: I just did the same as Kirislin and like they do...back they came.

I'm actually amazed at how many people do take their phones into public toilets - and have a conversation while they go about their business! Ewwww!

And those same people would probably be all "ewwww" aout the fact that our dogs like to supervise us while we go at home...

My Zeddy actually likes to watch the flush to make sure it's all gone... lol!

T.

What about men! some take everything bar the kitchen sink into the toilet :laugh: then sit there for ever!

Love the pics, Stan as always is a hoot! I love you Stanley :)

My three always stand there when I go to the loo, never any peace :o

There was a hoot of a pic doing the rounds some years ago of a block sitting on the toilet, pants down around his ankles and cat draped over the pants. The photo stopped at the knees, if memory serves me well, and did not need to be X rated.

Sometimes when I feel like being alone, I will close the door to the bathroom, but there will be at least one anxious face greeting me once the door is opened.

As for showering, I have given up and now have a little dog mat, matching the bathroom decor of course, for Danny to lie on. He used to scrunch up the bath mat and as soon as I turned the shower off, he would get up. In his old age, he believes he should not be disturbed and so I now leave the dog mat there full time :o:o

hahaha here's one I took a few years ago, my sweet little Kibah has since passed away.

4137065345_9bcd65baa2.jpg

I just spotted the second face in that pic :laugh: love it.

Nice catch! Didnt notice until you pointed it out!

Makes an awesome photo even better :thumbsup:

These are such a laugh. Love em!

Going to the bathroom alone and sleeping in are things of the past since having dogs in the house. :)

I have never had this problem: good or bad, my dogs will sleep for as long as I do.

OT: Any full sized photos of that gorgeous dog in your photo, Sash?