Petbarn

Petbarn has been advertising a family fun day weekend this weekend. Apparently big savings available (typical after I spend 90 on a bed last week).

Anyhow - no idea who % savings but might be worth a look if you're after anything.

I think we might have a look for a jacket and maybe a few samples of grain free foods on sale.

I popped in - the bed we got last week was 25% off which was annoying. And yes - I do find them slightly more expensive then other places but they're only 3 minutes from my office - so convenient.

Didn't grab anything. Don't *really need* anything other then a jacket at this point and I think I want a Hurtta.

I popped in - the bed we got last week was 25% off which was annoying. And yes - I do find them slightly more expensive then other places but they're only 3 minutes from my office - so convenient.

Didn't grab anything. Don't *really need* anything other then a jacket at this point and I think I want a Hurtta.

I got some Hurttas. Happy with them so far. Heaps of people are stopping to ask me about them too.

Most places around me see to charge the same prices as Petbarn so I was happy with my 20% off :)

Off topic , but can I ask where you buy Hurtta products in Australia?

What are you after ?? I have a couple of Hurtta life jackets, never used, that I want to sell :)

What size and price Sheena? + postage to 2204

Off topic , but can I ask where you buy Hurtta products in Australia?

What are you after ?? I have a couple of Hurtta life jackets, never used, that I want to sell :)

What size and price Sheena? + postage to 2204

I have sent you a PM :)