Help! My Neighbour's Dog Killed My Husky :(

HuskyDrake

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hankodie

I read this yesterday and I really couldn't express how sorry I am that you, your family and your dog have suffered like this.

I honestly can't imagine what I would do under the circumstances (I know what I think I would do and what I would want to do).

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved family pet at the hands of someone else's pet.

Thankfully the other pet has been PTS/died but it won't be coming back again.

Thank you :cry:

when the police want to send my husky to the vet but have no item to carry my dog.

My neighbour and I made a simple stretcher with board and blanket.

But the police said the dog is too heave to be moved on the board, as only one male police there and others are female. To be honest, my dog is really too heavy for woman.

You know what happen, my dog somehow understood us and walked and lie down on it.

That was the last thing he did for me.

Whenever I recall this, I feel my heart was broken again.

Oh I am so sorry, reading that broke my heart too :cry::cry:

I read this yesterday and I really couldn't express how sorry I am that you, your family and your dog have suffered like this.

I honestly can't imagine what I would do under the circumstances (I know what I think I would do and what I would want to do).

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved family pet at the hands of someone else's pet.

when the police want to send my husky to the vet but have no item to carry my dog.

But the police said the dog is too heave to be moved on the board, as only one male police there and others are female. To be honest, my dog is really too heavy for woman.

You know what happen, my dog somehow understood us and walked and lie down on it.

Oh I am so sorry, reading that broke my heart too :cry::cry:

Definitely heartbreaking :(

I imagine your heart will break over and over for quite a while yet. :(

Your experience was horrific, HuskyDrake and as StaffyLuv says, your heart will be broken many times again by thinking of this. And I imagine that you can think of little else at the moment. :cry::cry:

One of my dogs, a tiny little Papillon X Chihuahua, was killed on Monday 22 September 2008 between the hours of 4pm and 5pm, I still think of him every day. I guess what saves my sanity is that I didn't witness it as I'd dashed our briefly to do some shopping. I cannot imagine the horror you experienced and will relive many times, HuskyDrake.

Your experience was horrific, HuskyDrake and as StaffyLuv says, your heart will be broken many times again by thinking of this. And I imagine that you can think of little else at the moment. :cry::cry:

One of my dogs, a tiny little Papillon X Chihuahua, was killed on Monday 22 September 2008 between the hours of 4pm and 5pm, I still think of him every day. I guess what saves my sanity is that I didn't witness it as I'd dashed our briefly to do some shopping. I cannot imagine the horror you experienced and will relive many times, HuskyDrake.

Feel sorry for your lost too.

Hope these awful thing never happen again, for both of us.

This is a massive shock and a horrendous thing to happen to you and your dog. :cry:

I'm so very sorry. It is beyond heartbreaking. So painful and unfair.

Be gentle on yourself, you may experience post traumatic shock. It may be good for you to speak to a counsellor or someone who deals with grief and trauma.

Take care xxx

This is so sad, my condolences to you.

May I suggest that you write down all you can remember. Any thing that you may have said to the neighbour before, any interactions between the dogs. Try remember the sequence of events, get documentation from the vet of the injuries and the police report. Write it in your first language so it's accurate. Write down any conversations you now have with them. Given the staffy no longer exists try describe him exactly, anything that could specifically identify him. If this goes to court these small details that you may get mixed up on because of the emotion can be important. Best of luck going forward. I believe this should be dealt with not just swept away.