Money Hungry People :-(

mumof4girls

I was really annoyed today . Picked my daughter up from her friends place and this blue female staffy runs out and a gorgeous pup behind her ..

The child's mum wasn't home just the older daughter . I commented on the pup and she said they breed them .. Yeah I can see that , the female was a senior and had been bred often to say the least :-( . She said they use a friends dog , this friend was the creator of the blue staffy .. ( oh I said ). They kept the female pup to take over from the mum , she wouldn't tell me how much they sold them for just that it varies.

I felt sorry for this pup ..

Edited by mumof4girls

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to know they have a friend that is the creator of the blue staffy when blue staffys apparently make up 48% of all staffys registered with the Kennel Club in UK. I think they have a bit of a credibility problem not to mention the continual breeding.

Sadly it happens in all breeds, I know of one breeder who had 4 or 5 litters before a bitch was 6 years - the bitch recently died and now her daughter has taken over. Also a member of the VCA.

blue staffys apparently make up 48% of all staffys registered with the Kennel Club in UK.

Try closer to 70% now. Really rare aye?

Brindles are the least appealing, so it won't be long and it will be the rare brindles..

blue staffys apparently make up 48% of all staffys registered with the Kennel Club in UK.

But they still sell for over $2000 ...

Because idiots are still willing to pay $2000 from a backyard breeder, just so they can say they paid that much for a rare blue english staffy (mother of dog, it just about killed me to write those last 4 words).

But they still sell for over $2000 ...

No accounting for idiots really. That said there are a lot of them being discounted at 10-12 weeks when they're unsold and the next litter comes along.

I was really annoyed today . Picked my daughter up from her friends place and this blue female staffy runs out and a gorgeous pup behind her ..

The child's mum wasn't home just the older daughter . I commented on the pup and she said they breed them .. Yeah I can see that , the female was a senior and had been bred often to say the least :-( . She said they use a friends dog , this friend was the creator of the blue staffy .. ( oh I said ). They kept the female pup to take over from the mum , she wouldn't tell me how much they sold them for just that it varies.

I felt sorry for this pup ..

So how do you know the bitch was a senior and that she had been bred often?

Finally!

Also, they could be registered breeders, the "friend" with the male could be as well and this is all second hand from their daughter....

(ok, yeah, odds on it's yet another byb but geez, lets all jump in with angry faces without knowing anything else...)

The poor bitches teets were practically dragging on the ground , you don't need to be an expert to see a dog that has had their fare share if litters . She was definaty a senior but I'll get her age for you and as for being a reg breeder ha ok ...

Poor girl :-(

Finally!

Also, they could be registered breeders, the "friend" with the male could be as well and this is all second hand from their daughter....

(ok, yeah, odds on it's yet another byb but geez, lets all jump in with angry faces without knowing anything else...)

Happens here all the time people over breeding there females, they breed them everytime they come into season. Since no one else said I bet the idiots breed the puppy to the father lol.

Over breeding a female ? How? Do you mean more often that the CC says you should or the science of the species said you should?

Edited by Steve

I've seen puppy farm pics of bitches obviously overbred so you can tell in an extreme situation , and some dogs noticeably show their age so you can get an idea they are older , but you are right I do not know her exact age .

It was just an observation , I felt bad for the bitch and the pup that's all ...

You cant tell by looking at a bitch how old she is or how many litters she has had.

Edited by mumof4girls

Over breeding a female ? How? Do you mean more often that the CC says you should or the science of the species said you should?

Gotta get your moneys worth from a bitch, darn that CC and their limitations.