Four Years Today!

HazyWal

Four years ago today this skinny, mad greyhound walked in my front door!

My very first foster greyhound, I still remember sitting there staring at you on the lounge and wondering what the hell I was thinking :laugh: You put up with all those bossy foster grey girls until Miss Maddie walked in and we were both smitten. We've been through some hard times my man and your most recent health issue just makes me love you more...if that's possible.

So happy 4th gotcha Stan and thank you for starting a life long passion for the quirky, lovable, divine needle noses :heart:

post-38965-0-69803500-1407494225_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

Stan, you are a star. Happy gotcha day.

HW has it only been 4 years? It seems like Stan has been around for ever. Big hugs to you and thank you for keeping us all updated with the chronicles of Sran. Many a day has been improved reading about his escapes :)

TSD I prefer "Spirited" and "Enthusiastic" :rofl:

Nah TSD is right, fat as a fool these days and mad as a hatter :laugh: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so they say :o

Harley Stan shares a very special day with your handsome boy :heart:

:thanks: everyone :) It's been a worrying couple of days but that's what Stan does best...worries me!

Love him to bits, he's "speshal" in more ways than one ;)

Four years ago today this skinny, mad greyhound walked in my front door!

My very first foster greyhound, I still remember sitting there staring at you on the lounge and wondering what the hell I was thinking :laugh: You put up with all those bossy foster grey girls until Miss Maddie walked in and we were both smitten. We've been through some hard times my man and your most recent health issue just makes me love you more...if that's possible.

So happy 4th gotcha Stan and thank you for starting a life long passion for the quirky, lovable, divine needle noses :heart:

What a unique and special day to celebrate, A Gotcha Day for such a unique & Spesial Stan.

Happy 4th Gotcha Day, Old Man. Enjoy many more & have a chomp on the odd freezer door.

A true hero, Stan

:grouphug::love::grouphug: