Dog Swallowed A Foreign Object

sheena

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: We have success :thumbsup: 40 hours after it happened...out it came. You don't know how happy I was to see that poop :laugh: Thanks

everyone for your moral support. :)

Yay for BINDI

Yay for Pal dog food.....

:thumbsup:

Yes...I always thought there must be some use for Pal dog food :)

Pretty funny really that a bunch of us have been checking in to see if Sheena's dog has pooped :laugh:

Boss " what have you been doing today Jules"

Me "checking DOL to see if Sheena's dog has pooped"

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Yes...I always thought there must be some use for Pal dog food :)

Slightly off topic....

Years ago, mt flat mates had a friend who always always arrived at meal times. ( To bludge food).

I got truly annoyed one night when he turned up as usual. I did not feel like feeding him.

Knowing he was always hungry, I offered him jaffles. He accepted most keenly.

Went to the kitchen, opened a can of Pal, flavoured it with curry powder, Worcestershire Sauce & assorted seasonings.

Even the dogs left the kitchen. :rofl:

Made a couple of jaffles with the stuff and served same.

To give him some credit, he did both. I had left for work.

Had no reason to see any reaction, after all.

He got sick that night. Phoned to ask if anything was wrong with the 'filling'....

Yeah, I said, I served you dog food.

He never ever came for a meal again.

:eek:

Edited by VizslaMomma

Haha, that's so mean (I love it :D )

My brother once ate the little dog food hamburger patties that my mum used to cook up for her dog. She used to keep them in a tub in the freezer and he grabbed a couple out, microwaved them and ate them. Later that day he asked mum why the hamburgers she made were chewy. Um, because they were made with the cheap pet mince with all the chopped gristle and bone it. :laugh:

Haha, that's so mean (I love it :D )

My brother once ate the little dog food hamburger patties that my mum used to cook up for her dog. She used to keep them in a tub in the freezer and he grabbed a couple out, microwaved them and ate them. Later that day he asked mum why the hamburgers she made were chewy. Um, because they were made with the cheap pet mince with all the chopped gristle and bone it. :laugh:

LOL, my brother does that quite often.

I had to get a new container for his freezer and stuck a Skull & Bones sticker on it. Told him to make sure he put dog food in it.

:eek:

Great one VM :laugh: When the kids were little & OH sometimes did the cooking, I remember he once put Bonnie Dog food in the Spagetti Spag. The kids thought it was delicious, till he told them what was in it. He also used CalfPab to thicken a curry. I don't let him cook now, unless it is a bar-b-q :)