Stolen Puppy During Burglary

Little Gifts

I saw the full story on Channel 7's midday news. They referred to the puppy being worth up to $3,000 and as in the online story gave it the wrong breed name. When I saw the colours in the litter I thought it must be one of those 'rare' blue ones if it is worth that much!

But jokes and lack of fact checking of names aside I hope the poor thing is safe and makes it back to mum as soon as possible.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/24812113/family-devastated-after-puppy-stolen-in-burglary/

It doesn't say anything else was stolen - and in the background of the reporter there are a lot of nice coloured pups... why would you take just one?

Something sounds suss...

T.

I wonder if it could be because the pup in question is blue

From the looks of the rest of the litter in the video, there were a few blue ones...

I'm a cynic... reckon the whole thing is very suspect.

T.

Years ago, a friend came home, and 1 of her week old litter was missing from the laundry where they were locked. Mother was very agitated. Friend thought the pup had been stolen, and bitch was upset about someone intruding. Theft reported etc.

Few days later, owner was home and the bitch was really carrying on. Laundry was at back of house, down a couple of steps. Older type house, wooden floors. Owner rushed into laundry, just in time to see a very large snake emerging from a tiny hole under the steps.

There are more things that can happen apart from people.

Years ago, a friend came home, and 1 of her week old litter was missing from the laundry where they were locked. Mother was very agitated. Friend thought the pup had been stolen, and bitch was upset about someone intruding. Theft reported etc.

Few days later, owner was home and the bitch was really carrying on. Laundry was at back of house, down a couple of steps. Older type house, wooden floors. Owner rushed into laundry, just in time to see a very large snake emerging from a tiny hole under the steps.

There are more things that can happen apart from people.

Geez :eek: how scary is that...Poor puppy :(