New Toy - Bad Cuz

Yonjuro

I bought one of these for Ronin today and he went nuts over it, this is after the first half hour frenzy. I've now had to trade him a fresh meaty bone to take it away for the evening :D

Edited by Yonjuro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes isqueak balls then cuz in this house. The feet do not last long if left with the dogs unsupervised, hence they are training toys only.

However, Zeph loves the Chuckit orange balls with the blue stripe. You can get them in various sizes, with ball chuckers to match.

Have a bad cuz here but the squeaker went on it relatively quickly. Sounded like it had flatulence from the start, guess now it does silent but not so deadlies laugh.gif The other they have is the Dexter Elephant. It's taken quite a beating/chewing and is still squeaking strong [even with washes under water].

The squeaker went in 20 minutes on the first one I bough so I took it back the shop as it wasn't chewed up, thankfully they exchanged it. Ronin is pretty good with his toys and doesn't usually wreck them. Squeaky toys are seldom husky poof though and will be interested in how long it does last.

My Sibe loved them too and at 12 years of age he still desqueaks them like a pro! (Within a minute or so)

Wiz is super crazy ball mad, and while she loves everything Ultra balls are a huge fave here! Definitely one of the most durable balls ever. We use the ultra tug (which is an ultra ball on a rope) in training heaps.

The Durafoam balls are also extremely popular, and so is her Grinz ball, holee roller and holee molee extreme ball. Oh, the Chuckit Kick Fetch ball was a huge hit but I lost it when we moved and I haven't replaced it yet.

I am not as big a fan of the Cuz balls now as they are no where near as durable as the ones I've listed above, although Wiz doesn't destroy balls we use them a lot and the Bad Cuz balls fall apart and crack quite fast.

ETA: I also have the Darwin the frog ball!

Edited by huski

My Sibe loved them too and at 12 years of age he still desqueaks them like a pro! (Within a minute or so)

Wiz is super crazy ball mad, and while she loves everything Ultra balls are a huge fave here! Definitely one of the most durable balls ever. We use the ultra tug (which is an ultra ball on a rope) in training heaps.

The Durafoam balls are also extremely popular, and so is her Grinz ball, holee roller and holee molee extreme ball. Oh, the Chuckit Kick Fetch ball was a huge hit but I lost it when we moved and I haven't replaced it yet.

I am not as big a fan of the Cuz balls now as they are no where near as durable as the ones I've listed above, although Wiz doesn't destroy balls we use them a lot and the Bad Cuz balls fall apart and crack quite fast.

ETA: I also have the Darwin the frog ball!

Do any of the ones you mentioned have squeakers? Ronin is not ball mad, but he likes ones that he can get his mouth over and squeeze with the bounce back pressure.

My pup had no trouble chewing/squeaking Dexter the elephant [it was a bit big for him]. It survived evil puppy fangs and nary a mark on it. It's still his favourite toy to chew/squeak and he has his big teeth now. This particular Dexter I got for my other Boxer [who passed on], so it's quite old now and still like new.

First of all, Robin is gorgeous! Secondly, I've been meaning to pick up a bad cuz, or a darwin or dexter... I must do that soon! I plan on doing a k9pro order for a chuck it kick fetch as I really need a non poppable, kickable ball... I'll have to remember to put a cuz range ball in the order.

Thanks for sharing the video!

First of all, Robin is gorgeous! Secondly, I've been meaning to pick up a bad cuz, or a darwin or dexter... I must do that soon! I plan on doing a k9pro order for a chuck it kick fetch as I really need a non poppable, kickable ball... I'll have to remember to put a cuz range ball in the order.

My dogs Loooooooovvvvvvveeeee their Chuck It Kick It ball from K9 pro :)

My dogs Loooooooovvvvvvveeeee their Chuck It Kick It ball from K9 pro :)

Oooh that's good to hear!

I also shouldn't reply in the forums when I'm trying to get back to sleep, I didn't even notice that autocorrect had changed Ronin's name on me :(

this seems to have turned into 'what's your dog's fav toy' so I figured I'll add mine

Collie's fav toys are the balls from kmart with a bell in them :p perfect ball for any dogs with vision problems as they can hear it move, he can still play fetch it just takes him a bit longer to find the ball using his ears and nose