The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Never apologise for your wonderful photos Yonjuro.

Who wouldn't enjoy photos of a guy who adores his dog and family and loves to show them off? I love this thread :thumbsup:

Exactly :thumbsup:

Thanks very much SG :) Now I just gotta plan another adventure with Ronin :D

So I am on the Iggie club page (no I don't have an iggie, but yes I'm a member, they have been kind enough to 'adopt' Chewy as an 'iggie in fur coat' ; P)....and who did I spot photobombing the banner photo but Ronin!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He is such a tart, that is so funny, thanks so much for sharing this story :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: please forward a pic if you can?? I may have seen a couple of pics as my wife asked if we could briefly join the FB page to see shots from a play day they had. But she has now closed her account.

I wanna see the pics too!

ETA it's kinda weird when people you don't actually know know your dogs isn't it? (Not in a bad way, just weird!) The other day someone commented about a lost Sheltie in Queanbeyan, where I've just moved from, saying 'is that Riley, whose mum also has Saxon and Quinn?' and another person tagged me and said 'that's SG's dogs but I don't think it's RIley'. It was so weird, two unconnected people thousands of Kms away talking about my dogs :laugh:

Then here in Qld someone came past and said 'can I pat your dog?' (Quinn) 'We saw her from our apartment across the road the other day and had a conversation about her'.

The joys of having noticeable dogs! (And constantly yelling their names in public :o )

Edited by Simply Grand

I wanna see the pics too!

ETA it's kinda weird when people you don't actually know know your dogs isn't it? (Not in a bad way, just weird!) The other day someone commented about a lost Sheltie in Queanbeyan, where I've just moved from, saying 'is that Riley, whose mum also has Saxon and Quinn?' and another person tagged me and said 'that's SG's dogs but I don't think it's RIley'. It was so weird, two unconnected people thousands of Kms away talking about my dogs :laugh:

Then here in Qld someone came past and said 'can I pat your dog?' (Quinn) 'We saw her from our apartment across the road the other day and had a conversation about her'.

The joys of having noticeable dogs! (And constantly yelling their names in public :o )

Hahhaha yep and very helpful if they get lost too :)

I remember TT sending me a PM a while back about a husky lost in my area, thankfully it wasn't Ronin but it was nice to be thought of :)

Someone also came up to me at the dog park and had seen Ronin on this forum, apparently the person wasn't a member but was just searching for info about various things - it was quite weird but not in a bad way as you say SG :)

Again my apologies for anyone that doesn't want to wade through so many shots.

:p pun intended?

and I did a quick FB search for the iggy club, check out ronin in all his photo bombing glory

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132540896955311/

LOL - I would like to say it was intended, but I would be lying :D Good pick-up :)

Thanks for the link of my photo-bomber :)

It seems quite a few iggie parents remember Ronin and say what a nice, gentle boy he is :)

Yep, Chewbacca is well known at lure coursing as he is little, fluffy but flies after the lure like a fox haha!! He gets lots of shouts of greeting when we turn up, he prances proudly, nose in the air whilst I stumble along behind with his 'luggage' (water bowl, mat, crate, treats....). I feel like his PA lol!

It seems quite a few iggie parents remember Ronin and say what a nice, gentle boy he is :)

Yep, Chewbacca is well known at lure coursing as he is little, fluffy but flies after the lure like a fox haha!! He gets lots of shouts of greeting when we turn up, he prances proudly, nose in the air whilst I stumble along behind with his 'luggage' (water bowl, mat, crate, treats....). I feel like his PA lol!

Cool, yeah thankfully he is very gentle with the littleuns, some of the feisty ones snap at him, but it just seems to amuse him and he doesn't react back. It is always a bit concerning when they are all running together but Ronin seems very co-ordinated and just leaps over any sized dog if they are looking to clash. Occasionally a dog will get clipped and takes a tumble, even Ronin will get clipped on rare occasion when zoomies is on.

There is a wonderful gutsy little french bulldog (Stella) that mixes it up with the big guys brilliantly. She flies across the park at a speed that is unbelievable

Chewy sound like a little ripper :thumbsup:

Again my apologies for anyone that doesn't want to wade through so many shots.

:p pun intended?

and I did a quick FB search for the iggy club, check out ronin in all his photo bombing glory

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132540896955311/

He made the cover photo! Just strolling through the Iggies :laugh:

:laugh: Yep, he is a party gatecrasher and always has to be the clown :D