The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

I've been waiting for this update thumbsup1.gif

They're still adorable biggrin.gif

Eta: ronin has a lovely facial mask pattern - don't know the correct term. But he's gorgeous.

Thanks Denali :)

Mask is the correct term :thumbsup:

Ronins would be called a 'full mask', sometimes called 'clover mask' or even 'butterfly mask' I think?

Me too!Love the second last one...wanna hang out in this hole I dug? lol

Thanks HW, its funny how they don't mind sharing the hole :)

Gosh, these photos are just the best illustrations of dogs having fun together.

Thanks DDD, they really do have a blast together - but they are very cheeky together, typical teenage hooligans :D

1418200596[/url]' post='6609053']
1418199629[/url]' post='6609039']

I've been waiting for this update thumbsup1.gif

They're still adorable biggrin.gif

Eta: ronin has a lovely facial mask pattern - don't know the correct term. But he's gorgeous.

Thanks Denali :)

Mask is the correct term :thumbsup:

Ronins would be called a 'full mask', sometimes called 'clover mask' or even 'butterfly mask' I think?

I thought so- but wasn't quite sure! I definitely see where they get the clover mask from. Very cool

1418200596[/url]' post='6609053']
1418199629[/url]' post='6609039']I've been waiting for this update thumbsup1.gifThey're still adorable biggrin.gifEta: ronin has a lovely facial mask pattern - don't know the correct term. But he's gorgeous.
Thanks Denali :) Mask is the correct term :thumbsup: Ronins would be called a 'full mask', sometimes called 'clover mask' or even 'butterfly mask' I think?
I thought so- but wasn't quite sure! I definitely see where they get the clover mask from. Very cool

I love seeing these pics ... They are such on odd couple.. But they know how to have a good time. It's funny when you look at them next to each other .... Very cute

Thank you, they are really the odd couple :)

last one baby Fern70582529.jpgIf any one wants I can put a video up

Great photos, I am finding really difficult to get good action shots like yours... I'll keep trying :)

last one baby FernIf any one wants I can put a video up
Yes, please. :thumbsup:

Ditto :)

I love it when one dog starts a hole for no apparent reason and then all their friends are like "what's in that hole, I'd better dig too" then the first one's like "hey they're interested in my hole, I'd better go back to it and dig furiously as well" :laugh:

And then they end up with a massive pointless hole and lots of self satisfaction :D

This reminded me of a time when my parents were looking after our dogs (1 great dane and 2 greyhounds - one a foster). Apparently one day Mum couldn't see where the foster greyhound and their Alaskan malamute were, so went looking. She found them excavating a hole to China in her backyard. It was raining and the other 2 precious ones (our greyhound and great dane) were lounging in the lounge room (as you do) and the the 2 naughty ones were covered in mud, but having a lovely time!