The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

I does look quite fierce but there has been no bruises, cuts or scrapes thus far. It is actually very gentle when the mouth each other :) Even when Ronin paws him, he seems to just use the pads and from what I understand Ronin is the only dog that Tigger allows to play like this with.

That looks like an awesome dog park!

That looks like an awesome dog park!
It looks just wonderful doesn't it, particularly as Ronin and Tigger seem to have it to themselves :thumbsup:

Aaaaww they love each other!Tigger is one very lucky greyhound by the looks. Is he a rescue Yonjuro?

I love the photos. Keep them coming!!

Thanks guys, it is a great park, of course there are times when it gets a bit out of control but we pick our times to go. Tiggers owner and I both work from home so we most often go when there is no one else there. Having said that we have experienced quite a few people that take one look at a husky and greyhound going for it and decide against coming in :laugh: Am off to meet them shortly :D

More from today. Unfortunately we had to cut the session short as for some reason the water mains were switched off and we couldn't fill the water bowl.

We are more and more convinced that Tigger is becoming a Husky. Today he was nibbling on Ronins neck making a high pitched vocalisation that I was positive was Ronin. When I investigated it was Tigger :laugh:

IMG_4502_zpseb954720.jpg

IMG_4510_zps798c5a3f.jpg

IMG_4512_zpsc4dd2474.jpg

IMG_4516_zps5f2a66ce.jpg

I love this thread so much, almost as much as the Rottie puppy thread!

Aww thanks so much

Having said that we have experienced quite a few people that take one look at a husky and greyhound going for it and decide against coming in :laugh:
Ha ha - I'll bet.

I should say, they only play like this with each other. They are both fine with little dogs, but I think some people would be alarmed by these two powerful breeds. However, we do our best to try and be good ambassadors for their breeds. :)

I love it when one dog starts a hole for no apparent reason and then all their friends are like "what's in that hole, I'd better dig too" then the first one's like "hey they're interested in my hole, I'd better go back to it and dig furiously as well" :laugh:

And then they end up with a massive pointless hole and lots of self satisfaction :D

Edited by Simply Grand

I love it when one dog starts a hole for no apparent reason and then all their friends are like "what's in that hole, I'd better dig too" then the first one's like "hey they're interested in my hole, I'd better go back to it and dig furiously as well" :laugh:

And then they end up with a massive pointless hole and lots of self satisfaction :D

Yea its great to watch and brilliant exercise too. Mind you, husky paws are massive and spread out so Ronin can move a tonne of dirt quickly so anyone standing behind needs to run for cover :laugh:

Love the excavation work!

Maddie is the hole digger from hell. You could plant an 80 foot gum tree in her current project :eek:

Thanks HW,

Good girl Maddie, keep up the good work on your side of the country :laugh: Sounds like they could organise a meet up underground somewhere along the Nullarbor. :D