The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Slightly off topic, but I was just remembering what our lovely breeder told me about when Ronin was a wee puppy. Apparently he was not into the water and was the last of his littermates to venture into the splash pool well after the others were regularly playing in it :D

post-49154-0-26043800-1421464611_thumb.jpg

...and now I have a hard time keeping him out of the water :laugh:

aw, was he once so tiny?

A full on cutie even then!

:thumbsup:

eta: Jase, if others do not want to look at the photos, they can ignore the thread.... ALL the more for the fans to devour :love:

Edited by VizslaMomma

Slightly off topic, but I was just remembering what our lovely breeder told me about when Ronin was a wee puppy. Apparently he was not into the water and was the last of his littermates to venture into the splash pool well after the others were regularly playing in it :D post-49154-0-26043800-1421464611_thumb.jpg...and now I have a hard time keeping him out of the water :laugh:
aw, was he once so tiny?A full on cutie even then! :thumbsup:eta: Jase, if others do not want to look at the photos, they can ignore the thread.... ALL the more for the fans to devour :love:

:thumbsup: :laugh: Thanks very much VM - and yeah it is hard to believe he was a small water-phobic puppy :D

Brilliant photos. Ronin is one very handsome and well loved dog. :thumbsup:

Oh, thanks so much Grumpette, comments like this make posting pics so wonderful :thumbsup:

He's looking very confident in the water :thumbsup: Do Sibes normally like the water?

Thanks Raineth - Yeah he seems to love it. I think sibes are very natural athletes, I know Ronin's sister and mum are water babies but I have heard of others being water-phobic :)

Looks like Ronin is a true water baby ! And it doesn't hurt if it tires him out more then walking :D

Thanks Happypaws - oh yeah, the water is much more fun for me than the pavement at this time of year :D

Beautiful shots as always. Ronin is having a blast. Great healthy exercise too.

Many thanks BC, we are really enjoying these summer activities :thumbsup:

He is clearly loving it! Lucky boy going to the beach!

Thanks Denali,

It was great fun for sure :)

He's looking very confident in the water :thumbsup: Do Sibes normally like the water?

Thanks Raineth - Yeah he seems to love it. I think sibes are very natural athletes, I know Ronin's sister and mum are water babies but I have heard of others being water-phobic :)

Ahh it's a family trait then :)

I have had Del for 5 years and only managed to get her actually in deep enough to float about 6 weeks ago(and only because I was armed with clicker and treats)!

I will show her Ronin's photos for inspiration.

Ahh it's a family trait then :)

I have had Del for 5 years and only managed to get her actually in deep enough to float about 6 weeks ago(and only because I was armed with clicker and treats)!

I will show her Ronin's photos for inspiration.

:laugh: Good luck - I think what helped us was my daughter and myself going in - there was no way he was going to miss out on being with us :) I also think a river or lake is best to start with as the water is generally flat. A husky person was telling me recently that their dog is fine at the beach or river as he can walk in, but will not go in their swimming pool due to the steps. It was his understanding that lots of dogs don't like stepping down into the unknown... it make sense to me.

Never apologise for your wonderful photos Yonjuro.

Who wouldn't enjoy photos of a guy who adores his dog and family and loves to show them off? I love this thread :thumbsup:

Thanks so much HW, I really appreciate you commenting on my posts :thumbsup:

I love this thread too. How could you not love it??? Gorgeous dog & such dedicated

owners. Gotta love that.. ..☺

Thank you so much BC, I am really pleased you enjoy the pictures and thank you for the compliments :) :) :)