The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Love the undies Ronin :laugh:

A few years ago I came home to find Stan running around the backyard with my pajama top on, I'd been out for hours so I have no idea how long he'd been wearing it or how he even got it on!

What the actual ****??! :laugh:

Only Stan!

Great pics everyone :)

Edited by Dame Aussie

Oooo good! Don't forget the camera :)

I've been thinking Ronin might be wanting his very own greyhound Yonjuro, he'd make an excellent foster buddy :provoke:

Ahhhhh - tempt me not :laugh: The thought has crossed my mind but I am not sure that I can afford to keep another dog fed and insured in the same manner as Ronin, if I can't provide the very best of care possible, then it is not fair on the dog or anyone involved. That, and the fact my wife would boot me outside to sleep and probably feed me from a bowl has some bearing on the matter :laugh:

I'll just count my blessings that he has such a great mate, and Tigs owner is always keen for our frequent meet ups :)

Oh I would be a shocking foster carer, after one day I would never be able to part with a dog :D
Foster Failures are the best. :)

Oh I would be a shocking foster carer, after one day I would never be able to part with a dog :D
Foster Failures are the best. :)
Oh yeah I've got two!I had quite a few in between though :)

Sometimes it is best to just maintain the status quo, Yonjuro. Both dogs have so much to look forward to. Something tells me that HazyWal is being an enabler LOL.
Moi? never ;) you missed the magic word......"foster" :)
No, I didn't LOL. :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are not helping me :laugh: