It's Xmas Time!

Sail_Away

Well it's now December! Can't believe how fast the year has gone! Just wondering what everyone has on their christmas wish list for the fur kids? Maybe share some great buys or your dogs favourite things... xmaswelcome.gifxmastree.gifxmassantawave.gif

Edited by Sail_Away

I got enabled by a thread here on DOL and got our three a Christmas Box from here - http://www.ollysbox.com.au/

It wont arrive for another couple of weeks so I can't tell you what's in it just yet! If it is any good I might get the box that comes every three months. I think that is reasonable when we have several dogs who get to enjoy it.

I'll have to think of something nice for my vets and the staff there. Mind you I've spent enough money there this year that one of them could've probably got a free (small) car out of it already!

I've got one of those soft reindeers with a ridiculous amount of squeakers for my dog. Will wrap it in cheap wrapping paper and she will have a blast ripping it off.

Also waiting and hoping and praying Clean Run will have free shipping soon.

And a frolicat Flik for the cat. :)

Whats under my tree? Well today I got a rather un-pleasant present under my tree. A poo from one of the dogs. Yep thanks but not appreciated. Mutts!!!

Just you wait till I see Santa doggies. There may not be any new squeeky toys or bones under the tree this year for whoever did that poo. Only some new flea shampoo

Edited by teela

Whats under my tree? Well today I got a rather un-pleasant present under my tree. A poo from one of the dogs. Yep thanks but not appreciated. Mutts!!!

Just you wait till I see Santa doggies. There may not be any new squeeky toys or bones under the tree this year for whoever did that poo. Only some new flea shampoo

Oh dear!!!! Saw this today and made me smile...

post-46407-0-90668600-1417426002_thumb.jpg

Yes, what's with Clean Run and free shipping this year? :( Think postage has become too expensive.

I'm trying to save my pennies and just hoping for a drama free mating etc for Miss Em!

I emailed Clean Run awhile back and they said they are no longer offering free international shipping as it was not sustainable enough for them frown.gif Surely the entire DOL community would keep their business afloat over the xmas period....

Thinking I might get another one of those Nina Ottossman toys for my dog... we have the twister which she worked out but I can't leave the bone pieces in it whilst I'm out cause she eats them!! eek1.gif Need one that is challenging but doesn't come 'apart'... Maybe a new collar for the beach too.. eyeing off those Syntek ones from K9pro...

I'm looking at getting either a kyjen squeaky toy or a tuffee - the tuffee appeals because apparently the squeak is a bit muffled? Haha

I was waiting on shipping from clean run as well, but have ended up just going with things from local websites :)

Oh and I have a syntek collar in Orange - it's vibrant and I love it :) #enabling

I'm looking at getting either a kyjen squeaky toy or a tuffee - the tuffee appeals because apparently the squeak is a bit muffled? Haha

I was waiting on shipping from clean run as well, but have ended up just going with things from local websites :)

Oh and I have a syntek collar in Orange - it's vibrant and I love it :) #enabling

The Tuffy toys are BRILLIANT! Yes the squeak is pretty muffled and difficult to get out, they eventually stop working on some of them. I have several of the Tuffy's here (mainly the only fluffy toy I buy apart from Skineezz) and even the ones my girl has pulled apart and destuffed are still holding their shape because the outer stitching is incredibly strong! She still plays with half an eel and a headless rabbit!!! She's had them since a pup and they lasted well. The favourite in this house though is the octopus - lots of legs to hold onto, a squeak in each tentacle and easy to handle :)

Great news about the collar - I think the orange would look best on my girl but I lurve purple too...

Yes, what's with Clean Run and free shipping this year? :( Think postage has become too expensive.

I'm trying to save my pennies and just hoping for a drama free mating etc for Miss Em!

I emailed Clean Run awhile back and they said they are no longer offering free international shipping as it was not sustainable enough for them frown.gif Surely the entire DOL community would keep their business afloat over the xmas period....

Aw :( That's a shame. I bought up big when I last went to the US and made very good use of their domestic free shipping so I can't really complain.

Didi has a cool mat coming and I will probably buy her a few toys. I think I'll buy her a new soft toy and a new treat dispensing toy as I haven't gotten one of those in a while. And then I also want to get a ball on a rope for training and a good water retrieve toy, something like the Chuckit bumper maybe?

I don't really have anyone to buy presents for at Christmas so I don't mind going a bit overboard for the dog :laugh:

I got enabled by a thread here on DOL and got our three a Christmas Box from here - http://www.ollysbox.com.au/

It wont arrive for another couple of weeks so I can't tell you what's in it just yet! If it is any good I might get the box that comes every three months. I think that is reasonable when we have several dogs who get to enjoy it.

I'll have to think of something nice for my vets and the staff there. Mind you I've spent enough money there this year that one of them could've probably got a free (small) car out of it already!

Can you let me know how the Ollys Box goes??!! I'm thinking of getting one for Lulu :)

that doesn't surprise me. I took advantage of the free shipping and bought some soft toys from them once that could easily have been shipped in a soft tuff bag but they came in a box! It was almost empty because they only took up a tiny bit of room. I remember wondering at the time how they could be making money because the shipping must have cost more than the toys.

Ernie has a FatCat Penguin, a FatCat alligator and all 3 Gruntleys stashed away. He's also got a replacement Wild Knot Bear and a grunty duck hidden away as replacements.

I gave him his Bark Target early as the pure satisfaction I get from watching him try to tear my FEX's arm off is pure gold. He's also getting a Furminator which will be used with caution. I've taken off 4 grocery bags worth of hair from him this past week alone and my arm is killing me. I reckon I'll give it a go and if it wrecks his coat; I'll add it to the pile of dog crap I don't use.

Oh.

I bought him a Flirt Pole. He used it yesterday for the first time and ermahgawd that thing is GOLD.

Edited by Stressmagnet

Daisy loves eating more than anything so I always give her a special treat on Xmas day.

It's wisdoms birthday on Christmas Day so I always get her a cool new toy! I am thinking of giving her a Chuckit Kick Fetch ball as we lost her last one in the move.

I also bought her an early present this year and got her a Tactical ID collar. It looks so awesome on her!!!

Edited by huski

Didi has a cool mat coming and I will probably buy her a few toys. I think I'll buy her a new soft toy and a new treat dispensing toy as I haven't gotten one of those in a while. And then I also want to get a ball on a rope for training and a good water retrieve toy, something like the Chuckit bumper maybe?

I don't really have anyone to buy presents for at Christmas so I don't mind going a bit overboard for the dog :laugh:

They are a favourite here, has put up to a years worth of river retrieving and countless sand burying sessions without a mark so far.

I leave christmas shopping to the last moment so I'm not sure laugh.gif