Turmeric For Reducing Tumors

Hi, has anybody had success in using turmeric for reducing tumours. My billy has just been diagnosed with cancer and due to it's position right next to his willy can't be operated on, that and his age 14. We are devastated as we lost his sister 8 months ago.

Hi, has anybody had success in using turmeric for reducing tumours. My billy has just been diagnosed with cancer and due to it's position right next to his willy can't be operated on, that and his age 14. We are devastated as we lost his sister 8 months ago.

Yes, a friend who breeds Vizsla in the USA prolonged the life of her boy. She used a combination of tumeric and curcumin. Now both of these together are what fights. I have a URL she sent me

http://www.dogcancerblog.com/blog/spice-of-life-curcumin-and-dog-cancer/

I have other friends who know this breeder. They had 'ailing' dogs & changed their diet to RAW plus tumeric,curcumin & Vet prescribed supplements.

Hope this helps you.

:)

Edited by VizslaMomma

I belong to the Turmeric Users Group on Face Book. I have read about folks that use Turmeric for lots of ailments. Most have seen noticeable improvement. Sonny is on Golden Paste for Arthritis. I do think his movement has improved. He seems to have his bounce back in his step. I take Turermic for my Arthritis as well in capsule form as I can't stand the taste of it.

I belong to the Turmeric Users Group on Face Book. I have read about folks that use Turmeric for lots of ailments. Most have seen noticeable improvement. Sonny is on Golden Paste for Arthritis. I do think his movement has improved. He seems to have his bounce back in his step. I take Turermic for my Arthritis as well in capsule form as I can't stand the taste of it.

I printed out the Golden Paste recipe, but haven't come around to making it yet.

Thank you everyone for your posts and links I made up the golden paste this afternoon, fingers crossed he eats it as he's getting quite fussy in his old age and especially since Jess died, I was thinking if I give it to him with kangaroo mince his favourite that should do the trick. Thanks again

Have you heard of Sandy Bay Vets? They offer Holistic treatment for dogs.

With the Golden paste, I used to let Gabor lick it off my fingers.... bit gross for some. At least he got the paste into him & it helped his stiff bones.

Good news on the golden paste he loves it, I also joined the turmeric users group Facebook page a great source of information thank you for the link. VizslaMomma we have been to that vet about 12 years ago when we lived in the area, back then it wasn't a holistic vet so I will make an appointment straight away.

Good news on the golden paste he loves it, I also joined the turmeric users group Facebook page a great source of information thank you for the link. VizslaMomma we have been to that vet about 12 years ago when we lived in the area, back then it wasn't a holistic vet so I will make an appointment straight away.

good my guys line up for it..pushing each other aside in their enthusiasm..

H

good my guys line up for it..pushing each other aside in their enthusiasm..

H

And so do the humans in our home!!!

Quite a favoured addition to my cooking.

:)

• 2 months later...

I use turmeric with 5% curcumin, fresh cracked black pepper and oil for my Belgian Shepherd who has fatty cysts. Since starting it 18 months ago, her current lump hasn't changed (vet couldn't remove it) and no more have grown *touch wood*

I do this every morning for her.

I have been using it for the past few months on my cancer boy. He is terminal but I thought why not give it a go and see if it extends his life. He was given 3mths max back in Nov and is still here today. I know it could change at a moments notice but I just enjoy him while I have him. He gets the Golden past 3 times a day as apparently it only stays in a body a few hours.

I would recommend for anyone interested in this for people or animals to join the FB site, they have some great stories, it seems a miracle supplement used for all manner of things.

I was told about using it when Texas first got sick but he couldn't tolerate it. I have been looking it up since and now he is on the mend, am definitely going to add it.

Edited by Ci

We use curcumin to prevent bowel polyp formation in our son who has a genetic predisposition. The research is very promising. I hadn't considered using it for my dog who has had multiple histiocytomas, lipomas and one mast cell tumour (all successfully removed surgically). Does anyone have any information about whether it would make a difference in the development of these skin tumours in a dog? And what is the benefit of using turmeric over Curcumin?