Brown Trout Calendars Are Made By Prudes

Kirislin

Do all breeds suffer the indignity that male Italian Greyhounds have to endure to have their photograph in a Brown Trout calendar? They have their penises removed. I haven't looked at any other breeds but I suspect whippets would get the chop too. I think it's perverse and would refuse to buy one but I have a friend who gets one every year and we have a laugh about the poor eunuch Iggies.

Edited by Kirislin

Unless the calendars are produced by breed clubs with decent dog photographers the dogs usually look like poor specimens of the breed and I refuse to buy one.

Who wants to see dogs with only three legs, few hallmarks of a breed, light eyes and half the time they resemble cross breds

On the covers of some of the others they definitely have left them, boxers, bloodhounds, jack russell, maybe it was the person submitting the photos not Brown Trout themselves?

I'll see if I can get my friend to photograph some examples. It's pretty bizarre.

Ihad a flick through their covers and there's not much dog dick going on. A sort of smudge there on some of them. But I did notice the Teacup Chihuahua, and the Labradoodle.........

Do all breeds suffer the indignity that male Italian Greyhounds have to endure to have their photograph in a Brown Trout calendar? They have their penises removed. I haven't looked at any other breeds but I suspect whippets would get the chop too. I think it's perverse and would refuse to buy one but I have a friend who gets one every year and we have a laugh about the poor eunuch Iggies.

Now that I think about it..

We have a whippet one of theirs and this month is a male whippet and I remember looking at it a few days ago and wondering.. where is the end of its penis? Must be REALLY high up its belly or something.. :noidea:

Edited to add..

This month's photo.

post-19844-0-81185100-1431944621_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maddy