New Foster Babies - 9 X Dingo/cattle

tdierikx

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the best time wasters ever... I should have been doing all of my TAFE assignments today, but only got one done, as I got bored and went to play with puppies a few times... errr!

I only have 4 assignments and one lot of competencies to get done... by tomorrow... one down... lol!

T.

• 2 weeks later...

Yoko's interest has fallen through... thanks for letting us know before now... so she's back up for grabs...

No problems - as soon as these pups hit PetRescue, the phone will be ringing off the hook!

T.

it sure will once they see those photos! Good luck puppies for long and happy lives.

• 2 weeks later...

Still here, but are listed on PetRescue now and getting quite a few views... a couple have had enquiries already...

Jude has a new home to go to, but she can't pick him up until mid-October...

Maxi might have a home near me with a friend I have dinner with on Friday evenings...

They are getting bigger and noisier by the day... lol! And my backyard looks like the surface of the moon in some spots... they like to dig... errr!

T.

Sadie is having a meet and greet today...

Have emails enquiring about Eleanor (Ely), and Rigby that I've been trying to call, but they aren't answering so far...

Sargeant Pepper was starting to get beat up, so he has come inside now with the big dogs... settled well in his overnight crate at bed time, and didn't make a peep or a mess all night. First thing this morning I took him outside and he did his thing like a little pro! And he hasn't peed or pooped in the house yet...

T.

Sadie and Maggie off to their new homes on Saturday...

Still waiting for final word on Ely's family...

Jude goes to his home on October 14th...

Will get final say from my friend about Maxi tomorrow... still thinking... *sigh*... but it's a great home!

Yoko still available, but not for long methinks.

Rigby and Sgt Pepper having meet and greet with prospective new family on Saturday - pretty sure one of them will be going...

That leaves poor Rocky with nothing as yet... awww! Might have to see if I can get more photos of his head rather than his bum... lol! He's bloody camera shy!

T.

I went back through the photos trying to find him too, but must have missed it. Poor little man. Have most of the new owners gone on who they think is cute, or tried to go on personality?