Conni critters pet pads

karen15

Thankyou to whoever it was who recommended these pads. I ordered three of the large ones mid to late last week and they arrived Monday. They are beautifully made, nearly way too nice to be wee'd on :) I would highly recommend them. I was telling my neighbour about them on the weekend so had to take one over to show her LOL

A link for anyone interested in checking them out.

https://www.conni.com.au/shop/pets/product/9-conni-critters-pet-pad

• Like 4

Great for old  girls to catch that elusive drip!  Also useful for covering half the puppy box - pups start their toilet training without a lot of effort or copious sheets of newspaper or pee pee pads

Very easy to wash and quick to dry

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rebanne said:

How much wee do they hold? Can't see anything on the website. Thinking of buying some for my next litter.

I actually prefer the human blue bed pads ... have used them for adult dogs - they hold around 2 litres, and tend to not scrunch as quickly ...I think the Conni large holds a bit over 1 litre?  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, persephone said:

I actually prefer the human blue bed pads ... have used them for adult dogs - they hold around 2 litres, and tend to not scrunch as quickly ...I think the Conni large holds a bit over 1 litre?  

Yes actually thinking of getting some kid ones. Would be so much easier then newspapers under the vet bed

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...