A Tribute For Hapi

olly

Hapi came to live with us 4 months ago with his sister Asha as our first greyhound fosters. He settled in very quickly and claimed “his” bed straight away. It didn’t take long for his personality to emerge, and he became a playful comedian – every day making us laugh out loud with his antics. One thing that was most apparent was his love of life, always rolling in the grass and sleeping in the sun as if he had never felt anything so wonderful before.

Hapi went to the vet to have some teeth removed yesterday (29/12/05) and as the surgery was nearing an end his heart stopped beating. After numerous attempts to revive him and 4 ampoules of morphine, our beautiful boy went to the bridge.

We are devastated, and shocked. There are no words.

The vet said there must have been some underlying illness that led to the anesthetic putting too much strain on his heart.

He was the perfect pet, always happy, gentle and so tolerant. I feel privileged to have been given the honor of trying to make the last 4 months of his life the best ones.

4_12_2005013.jpg

3_10_05061.jpg

Hapi-head.jpg

3_10_05023.jpg

22_10_05091.jpg

You will forever be in our hearts Hapi boy.

How terribly sad :D :p

Im so sorry that this happened, and your in my prayers!

God took his angel early for a reason, who are we to question, you did your best for him it just wasnt meant to be!!

Cuddles for Asha (who will be looking for him) and you too!

Olly, thank you so much. When Hapi and Asha desperately needed somewhere to go, you opened up your home to them and showed them how good life could be.

I received all your updates and new photos of the twins with a smile and a laugh, as I could see how happy and relaxed they were, and living life to the full.

I can guarantee that Hapi's last months were by far the best he ever experienced.

Please give Asha a special cuddle. Thank you so much.

Run free, gorgeous boy :D :p :bottom: ;)