Rest Well My Friend

KitKat

:laugh: Hope your doing ok chooken. Thanks for letting me come and say goodbye and for my tribe to come and play one last time. I don't even mind that Harmond was trying to get Duke to give him man-loving. :D

:laugh: ;) ;)

Harm was always a gentleman dog, wanting to do the right thing by you but managing to still be a clown. He and Molly shared a lovely bond (no doubt bitching about that horrible obedience we put them through for so long!) and he taught young Bronx all he knew.

Run free Harm, the pain and fear of earth is no longer upon you, keep an eye on your mum and remind her to focus on all the good of your life not the sadness of your passing.

And remind her, my door is always open when she's ready.....

:thumbsup:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LittlePixie

Oh, Kitkat, I am so, so sorry. :thumbsup:

There honestly are no words. I never met him but I'm crying all the same.

Rest in peace Harm. You are loved, always and forever.

Kit Kat

I am so sorry and I feel your pain but as you know Huffy is at the Bridge and is probably already showing Harm the way round the place.

We will meet up with them again one day.

Hugs and Kisses to you matey:hug: :happydance:

Maree

How are you doing? And Bronx?

I'm doing better...i know what i did was the right thing and Harm has also shown up in a few nice peaceful dreams leaving me in the same state when i wake up and remember them and that's helping as well.

Bronx has been a bit 'thrown' by it all, lucky for me a friend has let me babysit her young boy so Bronx has got company (and learning what it is like to 'supervise' another dog) and Duke is getting a break from the secret bitches business going on in his pack at the moment :clap:

ETA - Just want to say thank you again for all your warm and kind comments :)

Edited by KitKat