Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update:

Ollie is still in hospital...

The vet called this afternoon and said he is not well enough to come home yet...

I miss my little guy so much...

I have my sister and neice here at the moment, so they are helping to take my mind off it all a bit (not much)...

I am thankful for any distraction at the moment...

Hopefully he can come home in the morning (I hope so his nanna is coming)...

Will let you all know what is going on as soon as I hear something

Many thanks for all the well wishes and support

Jodie

Even though the family is there you must be feeling like hell sweetheart...

I'm hoping Ollie-dog is able to sleep at the hospital and that his mum will rest tonight...

Hopefully Little Trooper will be home in the morning and feeling better.

Big kiss to you love :laugh:

Guest Clover

Oh Jodie i am sorry to har Ollie is not well :love:. Good healing vibes on the way for the sweet boy and :laugh: for you.

He is home... He spent 2 days in hospital on a drip and he had some Vit C intraveneously before he came home. He is much better but is taking a lot of my time at the moment...

The very high temp was due to histamine release and his blood test showed he had an infection as well. The vomiting has subsided for now but it is obvious that he is still feels sick sometimes. He is sleeping a lot at the moment and I am letting him. His temp has gone back to normal for the moment... He ate his dinner last night so I think his appetite is slowly returning...

Will update when I can but I am spending most of my time with him...

He was so sick when he went to hospital that I was afraid that I would not be bringing him home this time...

Thankyou all so much for the well wishes and positive and healing thoughts sent to us again - what would we do without you all... I believe in the power of positive thought and I know that you have all helped in bringing him home to me...

Thanks so much

Jodie and Ollie dog

:thumbsup: Oh, Jodie! What a relief!!! I was about to telephone you ..... I was so concerned for you and Ollie dog both. Thank goodness for this news and good on you Ollie for your strength. He obviously loves you very much, Jodie, for he fights hard to keep returning to you. I wish for you and him a smoother road than has been for you both of late. May you both continue to enjoy the joys of life together for some time yet. :champagne:

Please give Ollie a loving pat and kiss from me, and tell him to sleep well to build up his strength.

Love

Erny

He is still bringing up water every time he drinks and is being very selective about what he eats...

He looks great (not as active or bouncy), his coat is shiny and his eyes are clear.

We have had some wonderful news that I would like to share (just hope I don't jinx us again)...

His buffy coat test came back with no active Mast cells runnig around his blood - this is great news and means that the cancer is not active at the moment :D (bout bloody time we had some great news)...

He is sleeping inside at the moment, curled up on the lounge under a blanket... It is freezing here today (well it is cold in my office)...

I have all the fingers and toes crossed that we have a smooth ride for a while - I am exhausted at the moment and just want some peace and quite for him...

Cheers all and thanks

Jodie and Ollie

Ollie's in remission, Ollie's in remission! :D :thumbsup::rofl:

Hope the food and drink get down and stay down. Once he has his strength back and beats this infection, he's going to be back to his cheeky self!