Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and Ollie are real troopers, Jodie. Enjoy the precious times - and remember that while you know the future to some extent, Ollie is just enjoying today. (Easy to say, I know - but it does help a bit if you keep saying that to yourself.)

Jodie - your recent post brings me joy and tears, at the same time. Yes - time is precious. Count the blessings for every day and week that Ollie dog is around you, but not so much so that you forget to enjoy each carefree moment for all the joys it brings you. :laugh: for you and Ollie. So glad that the little tough guy is making it through - what a battle it has been for you both. Sheeeshz .... that guy's got spirit, don't he? ;)

Was just thinking things must be going good, glad to hear they are, Ollie is a trooper and hopefully the meds can keep him comfortable.

Enjoy every moment as they come, don't think about the future, my wish for you and Ollie is that there are many more wonderful times to be had together.

Give the boy a hug :laugh: and Jodie keep smiling ;)

Hey Jodie

It sounds good :scold: I hope he's still feeling that way, when we come over for a kiss and cuddle with Ollie.

:mad

Even when he is sick he is still up for kisses...

Yes, but I may not be able to stand the smell of him farting :rofl: . Might just have to wave at him from a distance. :rofl:

Luci can just look through the window , point and smile at the doggie ;)

He will be fine :scold: No smells and no being sick.

A quick update - all is still well :eek:

We had a vet visit yesterday because I found another lump in his throat this time...

A needle biopsy said it is just a lipoma :p

He is still well, going for walks and eating everything we give him - seems to be hungry all the time again. He still drinks a couple of litres of water a day but I put that down to the macrolone.

On our walks everyone he knows stops to say hi and how well he looks...

Cheers

Jodie and Ollie dog