Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

Thanks Harminee...

We do what we do because we love him...

There are many ups and downs - but many more ups than downs, although it does not seem like it sometimes...

He is recovering well this time. Seems to be bouncing back quickly...

He has more small tumour type lumps but that is to be expected, unfortunately...

Cheers

Jodie

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We went to the vet for a visit yesterday and they were so happy to see him. He was all wiggly and saying hello to all the staff...

The other people waiting did not know what was going on - he walked in and goes around the back of the reception desk and sits with the girls, then two of the vets come out and stop and say hi...

We only went in to say hi because it has been so long since he has been and they called last week to see how he was going... :thumbsup:

We are really enjoying ourselves at the moment and he looks fantastic...

Cheers

Jodie and Ollie dog

• 3 weeks later...

We had a visit to the vet today because he is a little unwell - nothing too serious... Just regurgitating a lot of the time and I thought that maybe the meds needed to be updated...

We have to wait for the full blood work to come back - we also had another buffy coat test to see if there are any active Mast Cells in his blood (fingers crossed it comes back no, that means he is still in remission)...

The vet did point out that he is losing condition - he is more hollow around his eyes and his forehead is thinner. He is also losing weight (which, if you know him - really is not a bad thing)... I already knew this, I have been watching it happen for a while but chose to ignore it - he is still the most handsome staffy I know :laugh:

He loves going up there - gets heaps of treats and cuddles from everyone...

Will update when we have some results...

Cheers

Jodie and Ollie dog

EFS

Edited by Staffyluv