Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

gret news to hear he is bright and happy jodie.i was just thinking of ollie today and wondering how hes doing.. hope all goes well with the tests, do let us know how they go, ho old is he now? hugs from rexy and remy

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gret news to hear he is bright and happy jodie.i was just thinking of ollie today and wondering how hes doing.. hope all goes well with the tests, do let us know how they go, ho old is he now? hugs from rexy and remy

If all goes well rexy, he will celebrate his 10th birthday on the 12th June this year...

It will be a party of special magnificence :)

I should get his result later today and will update again then...

Thanks for all the well wishes - I believe that is what has kept us going - all those crossed DOL fingers :cheer:

Cheers

Jodie and Ollie dog

The buffy coat test is not back yet, so we don't know if there are any active Mast Cells in his system.

But all the other are in:

Thyroid is good

White blood cells are good, but a little low

Lymphocytes are lower than normal

All pretty well to be expected, so no surprises - all good

Cheers

Jodie

Thanks so much for the support...

It is hard to talk to the family about it because they get really upset at the thought he has cancer and won't be here forever...

The lad had a good run and swim in the pond at the park (until he remembered he couldn't swim) :cry:

I am still waiting on the buffy coat test results, I might call the vet tomorrow to see if they have come back and he has just been a bit busy to call - I guess that is good news too...

Cheers

Jodie

• 2 weeks later...

Ollie was not feeling well yesterday, so we went to the vet and he has some kind of infection...

He now has antibiotics and is supposed to be resting (try telling him he can't go for a walk)... I will keep him home for a few days and see how he goes...

I hate seeing him so flat and moping around the place... No doubt he will be back to his normal bouncy self in a day or two...

Cheers

Jodie

Hugs to Ollie from a injured Sway, she is moping also. But her purple bandage is very pretty :rofl:

Oh dear, what happened to the little princess??? I hope she is OK...

Ollie is still off his tucker at the moment... He is down to 23kg - not bad when you consider he was up to 28kg when he was all bloated with his meds when he was having chemo and his thyroid was not working...

I hope she is feeling better soon...

We will have to catch up for a coffee, soon...

Hugs

J

He started to come good yesterday, so I decided to take him for a walk this morning(he has not been on one since Monday - he was not 100% and I had surgery) because he was driving me crazy - tryng to run around in the house with toys etc...

The walk was great - we both enjoyed it. I had to go out for a couple of hours after our walk and I have come home to a sick pooch again - he has vomited 4 times and seems flat. I have decided to give him some more carafate and wait an hour... If he is sick again, I will call the vets...

Fingers crossed,

Jodie