Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All is well in the Ollie dog house :thumbsup:

We have noticed a few more lumpy bits but I think this is histamine related...

He is still enjoying his walks and conning everyone for food, pats and cuddles... He is getting quite fat - but he is here for a good time now, so he can pretty much have what he wants...

Cheers

Jodie and Ollie dog

Just a quick update because a few people have asked how the boofer is...

He had a bit of vomiting yesterday but I kept him off food and only gave him some gastrolyte and he seems fine today...

He was jumping on his dad and fighting with the boys last night so he is as fit as a fiddle at the moment...

Cheers

Jodie and Ollie dog

A pic of the snoozy bug

post-1950-1158467526_thumb.jpg

It appears as though I have jinxed my boy once again...

He some sort of gut bug and is back on antibiotics - two lots this time...

Our vet seems to think that it is the stomach bug/ulcer/tumour that will eventually take him from us... He did not indicate any time frames, thank the lord - I just don't think I could handle knowing that I might only have my lad for six months... I would rather not know...

It is funny, when we first found out he had cancer - I wanted to know how long it would be before this dreaded disease takes my angel - now I just treasure every day that he is here and well... And we deal with the other days as best we can...

Thanks all

Jodie

I have been following Ollies updates....

I cant even imagine what you must be going through, up one day down the next..... i have lost dogs before but not through cancer

all i can do is wish you all the very best and cherish each day as if its his last

:cheer: to you Jodie and 1 for Ollie :D

Ollie Ollie Ollie

Oi Oi Oi

Jodie - you've stood next to Ollie in all his ups and downs for so long. I envy you this extra time his treatment and your vigilant care has so deservedly provided you both, and I wish for you as much time as Ollie dog can and wants to give but I hope it can be yet considerably more. Cherish every week, every day, every hour and live it to the enth degree. Give Ollie dog a pat for me and :D to you.

Come on Ollie, come on, come on .....

Oh Warley, how lovely...

I did not even realise it was all happening at your place already - I thought there was more time before the newbies arrives...

Can't wait to see the pics...

We went for a short walk this morning. He is a bit slow, still has a bit of a temp and is very picky about food (which is really unlike him) but he wanted to go, so off we went. All the flowers are coming out in the park and the morning was just perfect - just him and I walking along enjoying spring.. He did spot one magpie and had a half hearted jump at it - so he still has plenty of spark...

Cheers all and thanks for the well wishes

Jodie and Ollie dog