Male Anatomy

Just Midol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww cmon share :rofl:. Elvis has a good old clean of himself and a hump of Clovers head after dinner everynight.... desexed dog aswell :thumbsup:.

I did as well raz :laugh: ;) :rofl:

My dog cleans up after himself if anyone wanted to now :rofl:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww here that Midol youll have to show your guy how to do the same both being boys and all

Have no fear, having females most of my life, I rushed my first male foster to the vet when I saw 2 large lumps that were going up and down....my vet was ever so kind as to draw a diagram on her whiteboard and make be feel like a right knob......did I mention I even took a photo to give to the vet because the lumps were going up and down.

Have no fear, having females most of my life, I rushed my first male foster to the vet when I saw 2 large lumps that were going up and down....my vet was ever so kind as to draw a diagram on her whiteboard and make be feel like a right knob......did I mention I even took a photo to give to the vet because the lumps were going up and down.

:laugh: im sorry i just have to laugh because that is soooo familiar. I too rushed my pom x to the vet to have his 'lumps' checked out. Id never had my own dog before so I really had no clue, he was only 6mths old and was having a nice old snooze in the sun when I grabbed him, put him in the car & drove the 1hr 15mins to the nearest vet.

We were out camping, during xmas holiday time & the vet was called in on her day off only to explain to me that it was nothing terminal. I walked out not only red faced, but well informed on the anatamy of kangaroos as this is what she used as a reference ie what kangaroos do with their 'lumps' when they jump over fences!! ;)

;) im sorry i just have to laugh because that is soooo familiar. I too rushed my pom x to the vet to have his 'lumps' checked out. Id never had my own dog before so I really had no clue, he was only 6mths old and was having a nice old snooze in the sun when I grabbed him, put him in the car & drove the 1hr 15mins to the nearest vet.

We were out camping, during xmas holiday time & the vet was called in on her day off only to explain to me that it was nothing terminal. I walked out not only red faced, but well informed on the anatamy of kangaroos as this is what she used as a reference ie what kangaroos do with their 'lumps' when they jump over fences!! :rofl:

Thats my girl! :laugh:

:laugh: im sorry i just have to laugh because that is soooo familiar. I too rushed my pom x to the vet to have his 'lumps' checked out. Id never had my own dog before so I really had no clue, he was only 6mths old and was having a nice old snooze in the sun when I grabbed him, put him in the car & drove the 1hr 15mins to the nearest vet.

We were out camping, during xmas holiday time & the vet was called in on her day off only to explain to me that it was nothing terminal. I walked out not only red faced, but well informed on the anatamy of kangaroos as this is what she used as a reference ie what kangaroos do with their 'lumps' when they jump over fences!! ;)

Diamonds.... you win! :rofl::rofl: :p

We had a young vet come to look at a greyhound to adopt about twelve months ago. She was looking over the dog (male) and he got a little excited, and the lumps appeared. I heard her say "Oh dear!" and immediately asked what was wrong. She replied "This dog has a major problem and I think you need to have him looked at, he has a large growth in his sheath". The sad part is she was serious. Made me really worry about the vets we are producing in this State :-(.

those that rushed their dog to the vet becouse of the lumps maybe one day you can ask someoen to observe a mating.

Well that is a scary thing :)

especially after its all over and the little pinky your male has turns into an elephant size monstrocity you have noidea existed.