For All Our Precious 2006 Babies

WreckitWhippet

RIP my two black babies....

Buster and Tinkerbelle.

Picture of Tinkerbelle a few hours before she died (green collar). You can see by the way she is lying that something is wrong with her. Empty little tummy too. My bitch never gave up on this girl until she died.. she kept trying to keep her warm right up until the end :walkdog:

ETA Hugs to the other breeders too... some of you guys have had it really tough this year. Hugs to everyone who's pets have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

post-3856-1166528883_thumb.jpg

Edited by blacklabrador

My heart goes out to all who have lost a precious friend this year :walkdog: They will all be remembered as their memory will live on. They will always be by your side, in good and in bad and they will always walk beside you in whatever you might do in this life. They will wait for you over the other side, just as faithful as they were the last time you saw them.

Until we meet again...... :D

Although she was not a baby, she was my baby, at almost 12 years of age my precious Mia left for the :walkdog: in February this year.

Mia, I bet you have all the Frenchies from Mjosa who went before you right where you want them, one day we will all be together again.

Take care "Bossy boots"

post-6593-1166534407_thumb.jpg

post-362-1166615254_thumb.jpgMy beautiful old heart girl Chance went to RB in August 2006.

I love you and miss you my girl.

Thank you for teaching me so much.

Thank you for your loyalty and devotion.

I talk to you every day and I know you hear me.

I think you sent me Faith to help with my grief at losing you.

RIP to our two Rough Collie babies- 1 stillborn( Big boofa) and 1 "Harry" that died at age 2 days :laugh:

Both too beautiful for this world.

I know you are watching over your two sisters Gracie and Halle.

May all you babies have a wonderful time together at the Rainbow Bridge

RIP to little Red Collar girl, always snuggling with her mum during her short week of life. She unexpectedly left to join Uncle Stewie at the bridge at 7 days of age. It seems Stewie felt he was missing out and wanted a puppy of his own to play with ;)

Enya and Red girl, a couple of days before she left for the bridge on the 7th of August

post-3516-1166948431_thumb.jpg

Stewie, who left for the bridge on the 10th of May

post-3516-1166948540_thumb.jpg

Hugs to all who have lost furkids, young and old, this year.

• 4 weeks later...

:) Reading this thread bought back all the awesome memories of our two we lost last year. One beautiful red Kelpie, Jess, and our big teddy bear GSD, Wastegate.

I didn't realise how much i still miss them...

Best of luck this year for all those breeders & for anyone who gets the oppurtunity to own one of these terrific creatures. Even if it isn't for a long time.

'Just remember, they don't live for as long as us because they already know how to love'........ :)