Unwell Rotties

oonga

ZED

On the 26th of Feb 2005, I delivered you into this world, a squirmy bundle of new life held in my hands – today, on the 26th of Feb 2008, I held you tightly in my arms as you were delivered back with Angels Wings.

You were so impatient to be born into this world. How could I ever forget panicky scream from your human Nanna – “I can see legs hanging out”. Sure enough, my first vision of you was your tiny little pink padded feet dangling out.

You left this world far far too soon.

We had many challenges in your short life, and we got through them together.

There is a huge hole in my life just now, but I know that the pawprints you have left on my heart, will, with time, heal and fill the hole.

You will always be a Champion V rated baby in my eyes, and that’s where it is most important.

Run free my boy dog, you have forever to play hard, fast and full on.

Forever etched in my heart.

I would like to Thank everyone for their kindness and compassionate thoughts for Zed as he bravely battled to stay amongst us.

Maia_Zed-2.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no :hitself:

I have been dreading seeing this post ZnQ, and when I saw you had posted I was half afraid to come and look in case it was the news I had been fearing.

Beautiful Zed, rest peacefully. Play, with all your strength and beauty, at the rainbow bridge will all your new friends. Watch over your people, and send them the strength to continue on, until you all meet again.

RIP Zed, taken too soon and never forgotten :mad

So very sorry at Zed's passing, pain free now, running around with all his mates now just like a puppy again. You will always have so many good memories of the wonderful time, even though it was far to short, that you have spent with him.

Z-n-Q thinking of you at this very hard time. :mad

RIP my sweet Zman.

I will never forget the joy you bought to me with your goofy personality,

i am laughing in between tears right now as i remember you dacking me!!!

nor the joy you bought Maia with your gentle yet energetic play times.

Those meetings middair Matrix Style and licking of ears, and mouths, chasing each other like mad things!

Not to forget how much better you both worked when you could keep an eye on each other at training,

and how much more effective your drop stays were as long as you were next to each other!

You always made me laugh and your memory will always bring a smile to my face.

I always envisioned you and Maia growing old together,

and it breaks my heart that this was not to be. :mad

Run free beautiful boy, your memory will live on forever.

We love you Zman!

Big Hugs to you ZnQ. We are always here for you.

love,

David, Oonga, and Maia

ZednQ.......

My thoughts are with you during your time of sadness. Please remember to look after yourself and do what you need to do for you, everyone else will understand. And if they don't, too bl**dy bad, send them my way! Call me anytime if you need anything......or need a chat or someone to rant at or yell abuse to, sometimes you just need to, dont worry I wont take it personally! I can be there in 15 minutes.....anytime day or night.

Zed......may your wings take you to places you never imagined could be so wonderful!

Do not fear, there will be plenty of winged angels to greet you and make you welcome!

Rest in peace angel and go over the rainbow with love in your heart because you have made so many people smile, I only knew you briefly but like so many of our 4 legged friends, touched my heart with your goofy grin!

Edited by ShellyBeggs

Please except my condolences on such a sad loss :hitself: I never met the big boy, but know him through your word and he was a wonderful soul, waiting for you till you are re-united at the rainbow bridge..

Run free young one :mad

Zed you fought such a good fight my special boy your time here on Earth was short but the love you gave was endless. The world is a sadder place without the sparkle of those beautiful eyes. Run Free at the Bridge boy and go with lots of love.

RIP Zed :rofl: Godspeed

Heather there are no words to express my sadness just know that you and your family are in my thoughts and I am sending lots of hugs to you. :D :cry::)

A 'SPECIAL PLACE'

You have a special place Dear Lord

that I know you'll always keep

A special place reserved for dogs

when they quietly fall asleep

With large and airy kennels

and a yard for hiding bones

With maybe a little babbling creek

that chatters over stones.

With wide green fields and flowers

for those who never knew

about running freely under

Your sky of perfect blue.

Lord,I know You keep this Special Place

And so to you I Pray,

For one Special Rottweiler

Who quietly died today

he was full of strength & love

and so very, very wise.

The puppy look he once had

Had since left his eyes.

he is dearly missed my Lord

By a very good friend of mine.

he went to join his ancestors

To Your land that is Devine

So, speak to Zed softly please

And give him a warm hello.

He's a Special gift to you Dear Lord

From Heather, who loved him so.

RIP Zed.... :hug:

My thoughts are with you at such a sad time ZnQ.

Heaven has taken two of the best dogs in the last month and i know that Kiesha and Zed will be together free of pain and no longer needing to fight their disease.. Gone 3 weeks appart to the day i wish i had of had the chance to meet Zed but i know that he is now where he will feel no more pain and won't tire doing all of those things that he loves the most..

Lots of love and hugs to you and your fur kids, when you look into the sky tonight there will be another bright shining star called Zed... :eek:

cavNrott,

from memory Sophie's appointment is tomorrow with the oncologist?

How is she otherwise? Is she still relatively comfortable?

how are all your other puppies going?

Is Dana still the only one who seems to be aware that Sophie is not well?

Give them ALL a hug from me please.

cavNrott, from memory Sophie's appointment is tomorrow with the oncologist?

How is she otherwise? Is she still relatively comfortable?

how are all your other puppies going?

Is Dana still the only one who seems to be aware that Sophie is not well?

Give them ALL a hug from me please.

Thanks Oonga. I appreciate how thoughtful you are and that you think of us.

Sophie sees the oncologist tomorrow. I'm concerned about her blood test results with the tumour growing at the rate it is.

Sophie is still her usual happy self. What a delight this dog is under all circumstances. I'm so very lucky to have her. She takes everything in her stride. She's had some major surgeries in her life but is always compliant with whatever needs to be done for her or to her.

She needs to be spoon fed all her meals but her appetite is good. She seems to be pain free except when eating. We may need to increase the pain meds so she is able to eat by herself, though I don't mind spoon feeding her. She makes it easy for me.

Dana no longer inspects Sophie's mouth. She did this before we started the drug therapy but hasn't done it since. I think she's well aware Sophie is ill but I don't know that the other dogs are. They are all doing well and life goes on as usual for them.

Giving hugs from you all around. They love hugs.

cavNrott,

Thanks for the update on the gorgeous Sophie.

Great to hear that she is doing as well as she is under the circumstances.

Why does she need to be spoon fed?? what kind of food can she eat these days? i assume bones would be out? as would dry food?

i know it has been said plenty of times but your dedication is a beautiful thing.

I really love reading how she is pulling you along :thumbsup:

i know it is not funny but you have to admit it is kind of hysterical :laugh:

when you get a chance please update us on how she went at the oncologist today.

More hugs to everyone from me ;)

Take care of yourself!