• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you feed your dogs fruit? Very occasionally

If so, which fruit? Apples, pears , bananas, watermelon

What do they love? All of the above :laugh:

What is their favourite? Watermelon, probably

What is really good for them? Don't know... Dogs do not really NEED fruit.. and some fruit can be bad for them :laugh:

Ours only get it occasionally... once every couple of weeks or so...

My dogs get fruit as part of their barf diet. I buy whatever is not too expensive at the time. definitely no grapes as they are toxic to dogs, but pretty much everything else.

Their favourite fruit?

They would kill for mango but they have to get it off me first, and that is not likely to happen lol

Do you feed your dogs fruit?

If so, which fruit?

What do they love?

What is their favourite?

What is really good for them?

Apples, apples and appleas and she REALLY likes cold carrots out of the crisper to chew on.

Do you feed your dogs fruit?

If so, which fruit?

What do they love?

What is their favourite?

What is really good for them?

When I am eating a banana Jazz sits in front of me practically drooling waiting for some. And they all love apple and get to share the core.

Over summer they got way too much fruit - they had a blast picking our peaches and apricots and eating all the windfalls. I was not overly impressed though as I love my fresh fruit straight off the tree, not to mention the massive increase in cleap up needed on the lawn!!

Do you feed your dogs fruit? I give them pieces of whatever fruit I am eating but don't really add it to their meals anymore. They only get leafy greens with their meals.

If so, which fruit? cherries (seeds removed), watermelon, mango, apple cores, pear cores, sweet peaches,

What do they love? watermelon & mango :laugh:

What is their favourite? They drool for scotch finger biscuits :laugh: (I know that's noit a fruit but I can't even sneak a scotch finger busicuit into my mouth without the 3 of them appearing out of nowhere!!!)

What is really good for them? I don't see any harm in giving them bits of fruit (except grapes) every now and then.

Chloe gets grated apple along with other grated vegies in her BARF mix. Otherwise the only time she gets fruit is if I use it as treats in training, or the bits she gets if I share my fruit with her.

She loves apple, pear, nashi, nectarines, peaches, watermelon... We also have a persimmon tree and she ate all the ones that fell off!

Bananas Diesel goes ape over :laugh: .......the drool if one of the kids is eating one is amazing. He will smell one out wherever it may be being consumed and wait patiently for the last bit!!

He also loves watermelon and apple, probably anything else I offered knowing the guts..