50mm 1.4 Or 1.8 Post Your Pics Here!

Kirislin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It'd be easier to email the PRESETS instead of the RAW and let her play in a free trial version of Lightroom ;)

Don't forget, making your OWN presets in LR is dead easy and all presets can be a starting place for you to then tweak an individual image. yes, lightroom rocks :thumbsup:

I headed out in the thick fog and cold this morning to the Lancefield farmers market. I thought it would be a great opportunity to play around with my camera and new lens while stocking up on lots of great fresh produce :) .

On the way there I go down a little road called Bourke and Wills track. It was quite eerie in the fog, and I felt like the ghosts of Bourke and Wills might just be glimpsed around the corner if I drove slowly enough.

post-8637-0-82405800-1308967583_thumb.jpg

post-8637-0-28669000-1308967621_thumb.jpg

After the market I headed into Kyneton to go to the supermarket, then to drop by one of the little cafes for a hot chocolate and lamington. Suitably fortified :o , I thought I'd take the scenic route home and try to take some photos of some of my favourite local ruins.

post-8637-0-40195400-1308967949_thumb.jpg

post-8637-0-39200900-1308967964_thumb.jpg

Host them somewhere - flickr, photobucket, your own domain or similar and use the IMG tags to insert them. resize at export: 650 to 900 pixels on the long side seems to work best for the most viewers. I save at 68% jpegs and get files with maximum of 200ish kbs so still small enough for those on slow connections to not get too miffed off waiting :)

Wow Gapvic!!! I wish even one of mine would turn out like yours!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!! Looks like you live in a beautiful part of the world. Oh how I long to live in the Country! One day...

Took a couple of pics a little earlier myself. Not sure if I feel like posting them now after Gapvics photos!! lol. ;) Will upload a couple and come back and post them. Nothing exciting though :cry:

Gapvic.. great shots :thumbsup:

LM Leilani... You are improving great work! Can I ask what apeture you are shooting at on your 50mm. When I first got my I did a lot at around f4.0 until I got used to it. You are definately getting better :thumbsup: