The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see you have aphids on your gardenias too, poodle mum. The nice praying mantis takes care of a few of the ones on the gardenias at our place.

ETA: When I took that photo of the gardenia earlier and converted it to b/w, I picked off a few aphids but there was one left so I cloned it out. You can clone the ones out in your shot pretty easily if you wish.

Edited by Ripley

My beautiful Bondy provided me with a photo i just couldn't ignore.

I was going for a shot of a flower, but how can you not shot this. :laugh:

Picture216-1.jpg

and the flower i was planing on today.

Picture181-1.jpg

Edited by lea

Thanks Ripley!!.....I have been trying out how to work the clone tool ;)

Cool pic of Bondy Lea :laugh: .......my puppy had legs hanging out of his gob this morning :birthday: .....on closer inspection it was a squashed old gecko, but by the time I grabbed the camera he spat it out.......no poodle kisses for a while :birthday:

Love seeing all the photos. Mine feel a bit ho hum against some of these but here is today's effort for what it's worth. Bougainvillea flowers. Nothing done to it, or added, except the border to match the flowers. Actually it's only the tiny little white ones that are flowers the purple ones are something else, bracts I think.

IMG_2211.jpg

Great photo's again. It's too hard to comment on all the pic's. I generally try to comment on the stand-out pic's for me personaily. But of course they all have something special.

becks like the street pic.

Kirislin I have to say what a bunch of tosser those boy racers. that sort of behaviour really gets on my tit's. Great capture to report to the police.

Huga love the pegs and the texture on it.

PPS that horse pic is gorgeous.

iltby nice self portrait and light. Very inspiring. I think everyone should do one so we can all see who we are talking to. :rofl:

CM great family portrait. Love the bricks too.

TLC the solo dog in the grass is lovely.

Riply nice colour in the pine cones.

TerraNik funny the lady in the crate. :o

Ravyk great light on the glasses.

I have been wanting to do a canvas of my absolute pride and joy. Roc is my love for photography and my most fav subject. I set up a little room so I can use for photography. Moved all sis furniture out ;) and managed to get a series of the big guy.

3208442106_9dc5ba93f6.jpg

3207595071_9959f6f412.jpg

Edited by Rocco1

Awww you clever thing!! thankyou!! My mare has the most beautiful kind eyes, even when she's half asleep, and she's got this massive long fine haired wavy mane and forelock, like a little andalusian. I remember her mother had really wrinkly eyes at her age but my girl still looks like a filly. Must be the easy life she's had.

I have been wanting to do a canvas of my absolute pride and joy. Roc is my love for photography and my most fav subject. I set up a little room so I can use for photography. Moved all sis furniture out :hitself: and managed to get a series of the big guy.

bit off topic but we were happy both times we used these guys for canvas printing. they are in melb but they shipped to Syd and Bris no probs. colour was great too.

I have been wanting to do a canvas of my absolute pride and joy. Roc is my love for photography and my most fav subject. I set up a little room so I can use for photography. Moved all sis furniture out :eek: and managed to get a series of the big guy.

bit off topic but we were happy both times we used these guys for canvas printing. they are in melb but they shipped to Syd and Bris no probs. colour was great too.

And I've used these guys - http://www.canvasprint.com.au :hitself:

Great photos everyone, I particularly like the sunset in the wine glass RavyK, :thanks: .
Ravyk great light on the glasses.

here are my two for today....i cleaned out my boyfriend's/boyfriend's brothers fridge today... :hitself:

here are two of the spew worthy ones...call the health authorities out!! i think i found biological weapons of mass destruction!! not in Iraq or Iraak but in my boyfriends fridge!!

or maybe a rare outbreak of vegetable bubonic plague :eek:

Bubonic Potatoes

Jan_19a___Bubonic_Potatoes_by_Ravyk.jpg

Instead of getting your children to grow a vegetable or fruit garden...just stick some fruit salad in the fridge for 3 months and voila!! a mould garden...;)

Furry Fruit Salad

Jan_19b___Furry_Fruit_Salad_by_Ravyk.jpg