The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am looking at getting a Canon 450D vs the Nikon 60D, as Mr Huga is a buyer for a big retailer and can get a little bit of a discount. But I am still umming and ahhing about it.

Nikon is the new black and what all the cool kids use..... Canon is so last year. :confused: I heard the D60 is like the D40 and only takes the more expensive AF-S lenses if you want to use auto focus?? If this is the case I would buy the D80 or D90 so you can fit the AF lenses as well. Or just go the Canon if you are on a budget. :cry:

:eek:

Kja welcome back, love your work.

Oh pff, what-ever :) I love my Canon, hehe.

poocow - that's some collection! ... go superdog up the tree hehehe :confused:

Yeah its dads collection of cans down in the cellar - I actually went down to do the wine but saw that and figured it looked cool. Darcy thought there was a possum up the tree, thats why hes trying to get up there.

I'll have some shots from the Queen Victoria later tonight :cry:

Went for a walk today..... trying to get some pictures of the parrots amongst the fruit trees. Didnt get too far...they were out of my range in the treetops :happydance2: . Instead I took some shots for the challenge.

m_PinkGum2.jpg

m_PinkGum.jpg

Our native trees are so pretty even in drought conditions.

Edited by redangel

Laughing at the "where's the traffic" comments. Sorry peeples, the 'traffic' didn't feel like co-operating on that night. There was a gecko peeping out at me from underneath that window shade and I was actually trying for him but he ducked back in when I pointed the camera at him. You can see his face in the full size pic but he's blurry, just looks like a pink blob. :happydance2:

Really loved the baby piccies. Child was always going to be a problem for me, my kids are grown men and I don't have any grandkids so this was the best I could do. It's two subjects combined, unless I think of another one for key.

Child and Key.

kiddyonthekeys.jpg