Honey

berty

post-20782-1234405838_thumb.jpg

our beutiful honey was laid to rest this morning

23.03.2003-12.02.2009

you were way to young to go but you must be needed elswhere ,

you fought so hard to stay with us and your beutiful daughter and son are here with us and they will finish your title in trial but i dont need a bit of paper to tell me how good you are i feel it in my heart .

you are a beutiful amazing girl and im a better person to have shared your life , go and do whatever you wish and be all you can be for you are buried outside our bedroom window and at night we can still talk to you and the theres many other beutiful rotts for you to play with , go find rosa and play in the garden with your rope and know that the pain we feel now is just the love you gave us .

rest in peace mumma love from shell, brett, charlie, bertha and tanker :laugh:

Immune mediated hemolytic anemia (IMHA), also known as auto-immune mediated hemolytic anemia

often miss diagnosed, the symptoms are very quick to come on , but is becoming more known .

Edited by berty

Immune mediated hemolytic anemia (IMHA), also known as auto-immune mediated hemolytic anemia

often miss diagnosed, the symptoms are very quick to come on , but is becoming more known .

I am sorry to hear about Honey, I hope you find comfort in your memories.

We lost one of our Salukis to this in November last year, definitely something for people in all breeds to consider as a risk (not just dachs, cockers, poodles etc). I had no idea the disease even existed before we lost our boy to it.