A Big Thanking You

rocco

I just want to say a public big awesome thank you to LukeW for being such a star on this forum and helping all of us out with our photography issues. You are an absolute gem. Speaking for myself, I have learnt so much from your wealth of knowledge. :laugh::) So thanks for being so patient and understanding especially for the photography retards like myself.

Also like to thank Ashanali, Kja and Rubiton for your help and expertise. We all appreciate it so much and I hope you can see by all the flood of DSLR purchasing that you've been a huge influence. If I have missed any of the professionals I apologise. You're all sweetbix.

Cheers.

Edited by Rocco1

Aint that the truth!!! Big thanks from me too. I'd like to add Charlotte Reeves to the list [now Kaya + Luna], she's put up with soooo many retarded emails from me! :)

Can you feel the love in here? :laugh:

I am another one who would like to add my thanks :)

Your help and support is so much appreciated...it must be very rewarding for you to see a number of DOLers expand their skills and improve so dramatically.

Yep count me in and I'll add some more, Chezzyr, Ruthless, Persephone, Ripley, Vickie, Ruger, Clicking Mad, and Iltby, I've looked on in awe, and a little envy at your amazing photos but all of you and more here have inspired me to have a go.

Thanks Kirislin.

ANYWAY, not to forget other dolers who love their photography and have NO DOUBT helped or inspired people:

Nat/Tess32

PossumCorner (who jumped to action when I needed assistance covering events)

Ripley for sending me lovely Outdoor Photography mags when I wasn't well.

:)

Edited by chezzyr

Thanks guys, my pleasure. It's nice to be appreciated!

Cheers.

Now I'm off to take some photos of Barkly - he's just back from the groomers!

ETA - well - I'll wait a couple of hours so that light is better :)

Edited by Luke W

As a complete newbie with much to learn I also want to add my thanks. Watching your inspiration transpire onto film is nothing short of delightful. I also want to extend my thanks to those listed above who dont consider themselves "professional", I am enjoying your work and you not only inspired me to buy a camera but to think I should always aim to try to do better. I now understand the buzz of getting that special photo..totally addictive! ;)

ooh ahh.. thanks ;) :)

(this is a pretty humbling thread)

+1

And I'll add my thanks here, too. There is a tremendous amount of talent here - some hiding! - and I'm always seeing new things :rofl:

Guest Clover
:laugh: I would like to add my thanks as well. It has been great seeing everyone improve over the months, with help from some very informative DOLers.