2009 Brags Thread

Congratulations to everyone- fabulous job!

A litle brag from us (although not anything formal) Did a training session with all the dogs today and while Cosmo and Dexter tend to be the ones we work with the most Georgie was AMAZING today. Georgie is our super fearful dog who, although she has come along way, will never be a confident dog. She worked for OH today (who she used to be petrified of, wouldn't eat if he was at home for the first 3 months we had her etc) and did the most fantastic heeling- even with cricketers practicing (and making plenty of noise) in the nets behind her. She didn't even notice them because she was having such a great time which is a huge deal for her ;) :rofl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done everyone! Congrats on all your achievements.

All your royal compeditors are brave you couldn't pay me enough to do the royal. It's such a long noisy day. I'm glad you all had such a good time though. And well done to TSD and LP for doing so well, under what are challenging conditions at the best of times.

Can I add my brag too!!??!???

We trialled at Ballaarat in obedience yesterday. Kelli was entered in novice both AM & PM. We had a shocking time in the morning but in the afternoon we got a 177 pass and third in the ring!!!!! Only one more pass to go now. Not bad for a dog that was never going to trial!!!!!

Also Dad got his final pass in CCD with a score of 85.

Although not great scores a pass is still a pass!!!

:eek:

We trialled at Ballaarat in obedience yesterday. Kelli was entered in novice both AM & PM. We had a shocking time in the morning but in the afternoon we got a 177 pass and third in the ring!!!!! Only one more pass to go now. Not bad for a dog that was never going to trial!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Woohoo! Congrats! :rofl:

:thumbsup:

About time that you added your brag. Congrats RachelleBuck and Kelli. I knew that Kelli could do it right back when I first seen her.. And tell your Dad Congrats from me too.

:rofl:

Thanks LP & TSD - and well done to the recent brags :laugh:

I have a little brag for Zee - her very first in this thread. Zee's just 4 months old :cheer:

We were part of the agility demo for this evening at Melbourne Show - ironically where I first saw the Pal Superdogs demo team some 20 or so years ago and decided that agility looked like heaps of fun. Only took me nearly 20 years to get into it.... ;)

Anyway young Zee came along, I really didn't have much choice and was a bit concerned how she'd go in such an environment. Took her crate in case she wasn't comfortable with the crowd and noise and worst come to worst, she could go back in the car in her crate where she'd be safe and secure.

Well we didn't need the crate, and we certainly didn't need to retreat to the car. :) She had a great time meeting everyone who came up to say hello after the show and was completely fine with all the noise and crowds. We had a quick play with the tug and some attention work and she handled it beautifully. ;)

Edited by Jess.

Hi Guys

Well I have a brag for my girls. My little baby Gabby at the tender age of 2 years and 1 month and only started her agility trialling career in the middle of June got her ADX and JDX title over the weekend and a leg of her gambler excellent. Over the weekend she got 3 first places in JDX and 1 first place in ADX and a first place in gamblers excellent and her sister Inka got her last leg in master gamblers for her title with a first place.

Overall I had 36 runs over the four trials with 3 dogs and qualified 18 times with 12 first places :laugh:

I'm so prould of all my girls

cheers

Danni

Thanks LP & TSD - and well done to the recent brags :)

I have a little brag for Zee - her very first in this thread. Zee's just 4 months old :rofl:

We were part of the agility demo for this evening at Melbourne Show - ironically where I first saw the Pal Superdogs demo team some 20 or so years ago and decided that agility looked like heaps of fun. Only took me nearly 20 years to get into it.... :dancingelephant:

Anyway young Zee came along, I really didn't have much choice and was a bit concerned how she'd go in such an environment. Took her crate in case she wasn't comfortable with the crowd and noise and worst come to worst, she could go back in the car in her crate where she'd be safe and secure.

Well we didn't need the crate, and we certainly didn't need to retreat to the car. :) She had a great time meeting everyone who came up to say hello after the show and was completely fine with all the noise and crowds. We had a quick play with the tug and some attention work and she handled it beautifully. :dancingelephant:

Go Zee :dancingelephant:

CONGRATULATIONS to Ptolomy and Scoota on winning UD at the Perth Royal...phew, glad he found the box :(

Thanks guys

He was a VERY good boy in UD but I still would have given it to Brooklyn - both dogs finished on 197 :(

In open - the first 3 dogs finished with 196. Moo was on the same score but dropped in the sit stays (stupid exercise :thumbsup: ). All 4 of these dogs scored 28/30 for heel free. Miss Beans finished 4th overall with 190 but scored 29/30 for heelfree - she was like a little wind up toy bless her. She will be very good when she gets it all together :champagne:

Edited by Ptolomy

Congrats Ptolomy and Scoota!!! :D :( As well as Brooklyn and Beans!

Sorry, I'm a little dense - who actually ended up winning Open?

*runs away thinking... maybe I need to hold onto that entry form for a little longer :(*

I need a way to withdraw a few entry forms :laugh::rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Congrats Ptolomy and Scoota!!! :D :( As well as Brooklyn and Beans!

Sorry, I'm a little dense - who actually ended up winning Open?

*runs away thinking... maybe I need to hold onto that entry form for a little longer :(*

I need a way to withdraw a few entry forms :laugh::rofl:

Open was

Smudge 196

Brooklyn 196

Ben 196

Beans 190